• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/24/2012:

13 Assassins by Vania Zouravliov (3 different color variations available)

e1337785559.jpg

e1337785586.jpg

e1337785611.jpg

Poster by Vania Zouravliov. 16.75"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Each is an edition of 120. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50 each.

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 at a random time.

The Mole People by Phantom City Creative

e1337785644.jpg

Poster by Phantom City Creative. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 195. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 at a random time.

The Hills Have Eyes by Jeff Proctor

e1337785667.jpg

Poster by Jeff Proctor. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 170. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

Meier

Get The Iron Giant tickets here: http://drafthouse.com/movies/the_iron_giant/austin

iron_giant_mondo.jpg

Posters can be bought at the screening for $60 but only at the Saturday screening at 10:45 am

Doh, looks like they're all sold out for each screening. I didn't really pay attention since I initially thought it was only going to be the Friday one it defaults to.

$60 is the most I've ever seen a Mondo standard edition poster go for. I may try and get there early and snag one..

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
They said they will have some available online at some point, but i'm sure better luck would be had if you did have a hookup.

I know. The odds of my being able to snag this one online are slim. Shame because this is probably one of my favourite movies of all time.

LaneDS

Iron Giant one is such a bummer... scared to think of how badly those are going to get marked up (and scarier still that I'll consider purchasing one).

Meier

Mole People and Hills Have Eyes are up. And Assassins.. site getting hammered.

Wow, I had the gold one in my cart and the site more or less crashed for me when proceeding to checkout. Went to look at it in Firefox and all were sold out.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
All up. Sitting at processing payment right now.

>.<

Payment went through the bank, but I'll wait for confirmation before I get giddy.

Confirmation email! Gold +1

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Mole People and Hills Have Eyes are up. And Assassins.. site getting hammered.

Wow, I had the gold one in my cart and the site more or less crashed for me when proceeding to checkout. Went to look at it in Firefox and all were sold out.

Same deal happened to me with the Black Widow Moss print. Shit happens.

omgkitty

Got a white!!!! SO AWESOME. Also realized my billing address was incorrect and I emailed them immediately. This should be fixed easily right? It's already gone through my bank account and I paid with Paypal.

Meier

Got a white!!!! SO AWESOME. Also realized my billing address was incorrect and I emailed them immediately. This should be fixed easily right? It's already gone through my bank account and I paid with Paypal.

Yeah, you'll be fine. It'll be a month before they're sent out as is so I wouldn't worry.

Meier

I think these are on-hand and ready to ship.

Ooh, well I'm sure he'll be okay. When I talked to Mo on Monday when getting my Rashomon print, he said everything was a bit delayed due to all of the events happening in Austin at the moment. That was the reason Thor and Captain America (I think) were still not ready yet.

I felt the same way! My heart was racing. This is my first Mondo pickup.

Well it shouldn't be an issue though right? Don't know why the billing address would matter especially if it's going through Paypal (which my billing address is correct on).

Yeah it should be no problem. For some reason the billing addy gets changed when you check out via paypal.

I know it's a long shot, but if any gaffers got an extra 13 Assassins poster and wants to sell it, hit me up. I could also try and snag you one of the posters that they only give out at Alamo screenings this summer.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Btw, did anyone who grabbed the Stout Avengers get a shipping notification yet? Mine's been at processing for about a week now.

No shipping notice yet. But based on past posters I've bought from them, this isn't completely out of the ordinary. My order info is still showing on my account page on Mondo's site, so I'm not worried about it. It'll get here when it's ready.

omgkitty

I know it's a long shot, but if any gaffers got an extra 13 Assassins poster and wants to sell it, hit me up. I could also try and snag you one of the posters that they only give out at Alamo screenings this summer.

Oh man I would totally have grabbed you an extra had I known. I would kill for a Paths of Glory print if you want to help me out?

Oh man I would totally have grabbed you an extra had I known. I would kill for a Paths of Glory print if you want to help me out?

I believe I can help you out with that! Lemme get some more details on the rules of how the posters can get got (most require a ticket) and I'll let you know.

Got one, but just got an email saying the prints have a dent near the nose with an enclosed pic of the worst affected one and he's knocking $20 off the price or offering a refund. Not sure what to do as I don't know how badly mine is affected.

Got pics?

GOT-SUB-REG-WAVE-ONE.jpg

Rhys Cooper
"Call the Banners" series. - WAVE ONE
This is for the first 3 of the regular edition banners in the series.
Send in the vanguard.

Each banner print is :
12 x 38 inches .
Heavy art paper stock .
Four colors with metallics .
All prints signed with matching edition numbers.

Regular Edition: $90
Regular Subscription: $180
Variant Subscription: $240

Where to buy? Here, at some point later on tonight. This is a timed edition, so run size will be determined by the amount of pre-orders.

Anyone know when Cooper is sending these out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom