• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Ah, why not. I want to see how he does the character.

Fancy-Poster GAF Commission #6: Lucina (ルキナ) by Craig Drake
1. Bii
2. Einbroch
3. Kenpachi
4. Firehawk12
5. lupinko
6. gosufailure
7. BreakyBoy

I wish the Mikasa one had worked out.

Ah, why not. I want to see how he does the character.

I wish the Mikasa one had worked out.

Doesn't mean it's not happening ever is all I can say. But we both agreed because of some unexpected developments (in a positive way), it's best to not do anything Attack on Titan for the time being.

BigHow

Neo Member
For those that wish to do local pick up (Los Angeles area) for Ico please let me know as your invoice needs to be adjusted (it will need to be lower).

I have the following thus far for local pick-up:

Omie
Nijkap
boraaa
Clipjoint

anyone else?

I'd like to do local pick-up as well, please!

logo.png

N3ZjwMu.png

http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/

tm24

I sent an email about Printing costs again with results on the responses. Only 3 requested withdrawals thus far though still waiting on some replies.

I'm really happy that the majority are choosing to go for the highest quality possible =)

Also, for those who are part of the Aria commission as well as the Ico one, I will combine shipping for the 2.

If you plan to buy the Game & Print release in December I will combine shipping as well.

Wait, the 3 G&P releases are finally coming out? I can finally buy the Xenoblade one? Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Also, totally ok with the price.

Wait, the 3 G&P releases are finally coming out? I can finally buy the Xenoblade one? Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Also, totally ok with the price.

The Xenoblade one isn't part of this release, unfortunately. It will be released with a print that has yet to be shown some time in 2015.

Invoices have been sent to U.S. domestic customers. If you were with a +1 you should not have received an invoice. If you were international you also should not have received an invoice yet. And if you cancelled or have yet to pay the down payment you also should not have received an invoice yet.

If you paid the downpayment and are domestic and don't have a +1 and did not receive an invoice please let me know.

Roubjon

Just dropped a fuck ton of cash ordering the frame materials for two prints. I've never done this before so it's a milestone haha. At least now I'll finally have some art hanging up on my walls in some nice frames and it won't all just be in a portfolio.

With the exception of local pick up people, all domestic Ico invoices should have been sent. If you did not receive it, please let me know.

International invoices will be sent next week or so.

IronRinn

Super last minute I know, but I figured I would give it a shot:

Not going to be around for the Mike Mitchell drop today. If anyone could help me out with getting today's Fat Bird, they would be my hero. Can return the favor on another drop, of course, and I could tip or take a look through my trades over on EB. PM me and we can try to work something out. I'm IronRinn over there as well. Thanks guys!

LaneDS

Super last minute I know, but I figured I would give it a shot:

Not going to be around for the Mike Mitchell drop today. If anyone could help me out with getting today's Fat Bird, they would be my hero. Can return the favor on another drop, of course, and I could tip or take a look through my trades over on EB. PM me and we can try to work something out. I'm IronRinn over there as well. Thanks guys!

What time is the drop expected, and is it going to be on Mitchell's site? I'll try for you, I should be around.

Bii

I think I scored that Fat Bird. Had error messages three times when trying to pay. It finally went through and I did get a confirmation e-mail. I'm unsure if they ever have issues overselling a product but I hope that's not the case.

LaneDS

Goddamnit, fat bird went back up (was monitoring the page) and got to the final part of checkout and was sold out. Must have been thirty seconds after getting the notification too. Bleh, sorry Rinn.

boraaa

Neo Member
Huh, wonder where those were. I was looking at their Black Friday stuff (got a Daniel Danger print) and only saw Mario, Zelda, and a Chicago piece from him under the two sections.

from what other eb'rs are saying, it was on the storefront page (who the heck checks there anyways :()

ohkay

Huh, wonder where those were. I was looking at their Black Friday stuff (got a Daniel Danger print) and only saw Mario, Zelda, and a Chicago piece from him under the two sections.
Did you get the flashlight? That sold out on me as I was checking out ;_;

IronRinn

Goddamnit, fat bird went back up (was monitoring the page) and got to the final part of checkout and was sold out. Must have been thirty seconds after getting the notification too. Bleh, sorry Rinn.

Hell dude, you went above and beyond. You need a PB down the road let me know.

suplex

Missed out on everything I tried for on P&T.

Missed out on the Stout handbills.

I did manage to get the Burger and Fries from Mitchell though.

boraaa

Neo Member
Missed out on everything I tried for on P&T.

Missed out on the Stout handbills.

I did manage to get the Burger and Fries from Mitchell though.

sweet deal man :) i'm actually suprised those arent gone yet (at least the french fries). hoping he makes a pizza haha

LaneDS

Hell dude, you went above and beyond. You need a PB down the road let me know.

Appreciated but unnecessary! Just wanted to help out. Maybe next time!

Even though I quite like both Laurent Durieux and Pulp Fiction I wasn't totally sold on the print but I apparently have trouble passing up open editions from my favorite artists (so I ordered one).

LaneDS

Surprise two year anniversary gift from the girlfriend:

Doesn't photograph well because it's very dark (darker than I'd have liked, but Risible I believe mentioned that particular print was just printed as such).

Pretty excited so I wanted to share with y'all.

Risible

Doesn't photograph well because it's very dark (darker than I'd have liked, but Risible I believe mentioned that particular print was just printed as such).

Looks so good. I really love his stuff. The frame job looks great, congrats!

OG Loc

Still on the fence about the Durieux x Pulp Fiction timed edition print. Does Mondo charge you once the order ships (I doubt it) or when you place the order?

Glassboy

Still on the fence about the Durieux x Pulp Fiction timed edition print. Does Mondo charge you once the order ships (I doubt it) or when you place the order?
When you place the order. If you are not he fence you might be able to get one for around 30 bucks over the original price after the sale is over. I'd grab one now so you don't regret it.

IronRinn

Looks really good. Great print.

omgkitty

Has anyone here ordered from iam8bit before? I ordered a print from them two weeks ago, and I got my receipt for the order, but nothing since then. As far as I can tell, there's no way to check the status of your order on their site either.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Has anyone here ordered from iam8bit before? I ordered a print from them two weeks ago, and I got my receipt for the order, but nothing since then. As far as I can tell, there's no way to check the status of your order on their site either.

they are good. just need a little patience sometimes

OG Loc

When you place the order. If you are not he fence you might be able to get one for around 30 bucks over the original price after the sale is over. I'd grab one now so you don't regret it.

Thanks. I think I'm going to pull the trigger. Early Christmas gift to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom