• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lupinko

I have no problems with the new costs and I can understand the high price tag too.

i still want FancyPosterGAF x Stout Marnie next year.

lupinko

Fancy-Poster GAF Commission #6: Lucina (ルキナ) by Craig Drake
1. Bii
2. Einbroch
3. Kenpachi
4. Firehawk12
5. lupinko

Glassboy

My +1 and myself are cool with any cost and this needs to stay as screenprint. There is a noticeable difference between giclee and screenprint

LaneDS

Anyone go for those Firewatch prints? Got my brother the "Volunteer" one for Christmas and am debating if I should go for the set here too.

Sushigod7

Anyone go for those Firewatch prints? Got my brother the "Volunteer" one for Christmas and am debating if I should go for the set here too.

Yeah I ordered the set I really like these the other one was cool too but these have more going on. Hope to play the game soon!! Tell them to hurry Olly!!

LaneDS

Yeah I ordered the set I really like these the other one was cool too but these have more going on. Hope to play the game soon!! Tell them to hurry Olly!!

Also just said screw it and bought the set. I'm sure they'll look fantastic in person and quite like the "Defend" piece.

Sushigod7

Also just said screw it and bought the set. I'm sure they'll look fantastic in person and quite like the "Defend" piece.

Yeah I was going to buy a bunch from the Kung Fu show at HCG but had to jump on these hopefully the other pieces will be available it doesn't seem like they are selling to fast.

I sent an email about Printing costs again with results on the responses. Only 3 requested withdrawals thus far though still waiting on some replies.

I'm really happy that the majority are choosing to go for the highest quality possible =)

Also, for those who are part of the Aria commission as well as the Ico one, I will combine shipping for the 2.

If you plan to buy the Game & Print release in December I will combine shipping as well.

I went for a full set. I knew if I didnt get them direct then id have to hunt them down on the secondary market for a premium. Kind of gutted I missed out on the 'Volunteer' one way back.

Rinemie

Neo Member
my +1 looks to be out, the total cost of the Ico print (commission + printing is too much for him) as he doesn't have a job right now. If anyone would like his spot let me know.

Sushigod7

I sent an email about Printing costs again with results on the responses. Only 3 requested withdrawals thus far though still waiting on some replies.

I'm really happy that the majority are choosing to go for the highest quality possible =)

Also, for those who are part of the Aria commission as well as the Ico one, I will combine shipping for the 2.

If you plan to buy the Game & Print release in December I will combine shipping as well.

New G&P print coming??

IronRinn

Also interested in Commission #6 - who is running it? Mockingbird again? I need my name on the list for the Lucina print.

Fancy-Poster GAF Commission #6: Lucina (ルキナ) by Craig Drake
1. Bii
2. Einbroch
3. Kenpachi
4. Firehawk12
5. lupinko
6. gosufailure
Boom. As with all of Mockingbird's commissions, if you want on the list, just add yourself to the list.

omgkitty

IT'S AN OPEN EDITION!!!!!

Laurent-Durieux-Pulp-Fiction-Regular.jpg

Black Friday is this week! In honor of Pulp Fiction's 20th Anniversary, we'll be releasing a timed edition poster by Laurent Durieux. The edition will be open until 11:59pm on Monday, Dec. 1st, and there is no limit on the number of prints you can purchase. We'll be donating 10% of the proceeds to the Sally Menke Fellowship. You can find out more info on this partnership on our blog.

troll-2-oh-my-gooood-o.gif

Update on Ico: I will start sending out invoices over the break. Still waiting on 5 replies. 4 total opted out but 3 replacements have already been found thus far.

Update on Lucina by Craig Drake: Yes, this is Lucina from Fire Emblem: Awakening. Whether it will end up being a giclee or screenprint depends on the number of people who sign up. I'm also leaning towards 18"x24" or smaller. Maybe 8"x10" even (though at this small size it will definitely be a giclee). Gotta talk it out with Craig first. Anyways, this project is not a go yet, but it's a possibility.

For those that wish to do local pick up (Los Angeles area) for Ico please let me know as your invoice needs to be adjusted (it will need to be lower).

I have the following thus far for local pick-up:

Omie
Nijkap
boraaa
Clipjoint
BigHow
photosynthesis
jstevenson
Mockingbird's+2
Mockingbird's+3

anyone else?

Status