• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I wonder if Bernie bros will attempt this next week?
Eh, I'd be fine with it. If they misrepresent the delegate counts as given, the states should complain. All they had to do to avoid this was actually record what Alaska said.

Filing for Chapter 11 is not exactly failure. Liquidation is failure.

His inheritance was at best around $200m according to most estimates. Trump is now worth over $4bn according to Forbes. If that's failure, then what's success?

Well Notch from mojang started with nothing and has like a billion + now, in far less time.

Ditto for Gates, who had many times Trump's valuation.

Etc and so forth. Starting with 200 million, and with decades of time, only having 4 billion isn't all that impressive investment or business wise.

Xe4

Banned
Ssshhhhhhh

Filing for Chapter 11 is not exactly failure. Liquidation is failure.

His inheritance was at best around $200m according to most estimates. Trump is now worth over $4bn according to Forbes. If that's failure, then what's success?
He filed for ch 11 four times. That's a failure to me.

And yes he made money, but that's not hard to do once you're a multimillionaire. I also have serious doubts he is valued at $4 billion, and he has done nothing to show it, and refuses to show his tax returns.

To give an example, with just a 10% annual intrest, you could make 100,000,000 into 4.5 billion in 40 years.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Ahahahaha, wait, so the Alaskan delegation doesn't know how their own allocation works.

Ooops.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Boehner is the smartest man in the GOP for abandoning ship when he did.

i mean considering how much he despises trump, i could actually see him having a meltdown if he were in ryan's position right now, which would be incredible to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom