• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus_

memes too real

Cuck hunt

Ohwiseone

So apparently, This "rules" package just passed a committee, and it has go back to the floor to be re-voted on.

Apperently it allows Delegates to not pledge for trump.

THISGONBGUD.gif

EDIT: What version of the healthcare law are they reading. Its hard to say its a "bad law" or "unconsistutional" when you know.. it gets held up by every branch of government.

So apparently, This "rules" package just passed a committee, and it has go back to the floor to be re-voted on.

THISGONBGUD.gif

I mean, they know they're gonna lose the White House, so there's nothing for them to lose at this point.

And how the hell is Obamacare the status quo? It ain't perfect, but it definitely isn't the status quo.

THISGONBGUD.gif
It'll be funny to see all these speakers praising Trump and have the rug pulled out from under him at the last moment. but tbh, i def want Hill vs Trump. not against someone more electable.

Ohwiseone

In all Seriousness,

When this election cycle is over, and if the republicans lose the white house, I bet they are going to sit there and go "I don't know what we did wrong." Spend millions of dollars on having outside companies analyze what they need to change so they can try again in four years......and still end up doing the same shit.

They are going to have to learn...eventually right?

Ed O'Keefe ‏@edatpost 32m32 minutes ago
Renegade delegate leaders say that party officials are now calling those that signed the document pressuring them to reconsider.

Ed O'Keefe ‏@edatpost 29m29 minutes ago
Delegates from the states that signed the petition "are getting bullied," according to @BeauCorrell, a leader of these renegade delegates

Ed O'Keefe ‏@edatpost 3m3 minutes ago
THE TALLY IS CLIMBING: Now told that delegates from at least 9, as many as 12 states have signed on to petition asking for rules vote.

Reposting this from PoliGaf

HylianTom

Banned
Renegade delegate leaders say that party officials are now calling those that signed the document pressuring them to reconsider.

Delegates from the states that signed the petition "are getting bullied," according to @BeauCorrell, a leader of these renegade delegates

THE TALLY IS CLIMBING: Now told that delegates from at least 9, as many as 12 states have signed on to petition asking for rules vote.

Remember me asking if there'd be a moment of freak-out where they realize that they're nominating Donald Trump?

Maybe this is it!

RPGCrazied

Good. I hope it only gets worse from here.

RNC delegates trying to start some floor shenanigans, so the band just starts going "IT'S TOO LATE!"

I just want them to deliver the petition with a majority of delegates signing, as they start playing The Rains of Castamere.

EDIT: also, how many signatures do they need?

On another note, has anyone ever even heard a cover of Station to Station before? Such a strange one to cover, if you're trying to pretend that you're sane.

Hopfrog

giphy.gif

Ohwiseone

wait, so there is a chance that Trump will not be it

At the time (when there was only 9 states signed on) they said it would probably fail, but it would at least "gain attention" about the movement.

Now... Get your popcorn, the next 4 days are going to be an adventure.

Apart of me wonders if the DNC next week is going to be boring compared to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom