• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
"I'm gonna insult people who we've made you think are less than you!"

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2410-1369939749-19.gif

BokehKing

Banned
Well, I legitimately meant that it would be better to actually be addressing some content here, but these two days have had none!
Well yeah, I said earlier "wow Christie knows how to work the room" making an observation that he has crowd participation going on with his speaking skills and immediately people labeled me a pro witch hunt / lynch mob advocate. No one speaks up because people don't want to get yelled at.

It sounds like you're just looking for people to argue with and I think people that are not liberals would rather just hang back, watch with their GAF community, poke fun at people like Carson here and there and just roll with the shit show that is the GOP convention.

Vire

How is that low?

CNN’s ratings for the first night of the Republican National Convention tripled from four years ago, according to a statement from the network.
Time Warner Inc.’s cable network drew 3.6 million viewers in prime time Monday, up from 1.2 million during the same time period at the 2012 convention, CNN said. Fox News topped all the broadcast and cable networks with 5.5 million total viewers during prime-time -- from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. -- Fox said in a statement. MSNBC drew 1.9 million viewers, CNN said, citing Nielsen data.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...publican-convention-ratings-tripled-from-2012

TyrantII

You know what's kind of insane?

Not a single person in here defending this shit. I don't think that's normal at all.

There's NOTHING conservative about what's happening in Cleveland.

Pretty normal dude, this is GAF

Left wing echo chamber

Calling Authoritarianism for what is it must be Liberal Left wing. Sad!

Fuck off. I like our Republic, and its becoming increasingly clear the assholes at the RNC would sell it along with their souls for power and money.

That's not a left viewpoint. It's truth based in fact.

Sean C

Seriously, who the fuck is Saul Alinsky? When did he become the mastermind behind the Democratic Party?

Also, Ben Carson apparently doesn't understand humour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom