• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha

Brian Williams: I can only assume you were being sarcastic when you called having two Bold and the Beautiful actors in the same night a "convention landmark".

Rachael Maddow: Hey, what can I say, I'm a huge fan.

Williams: ah, so you ARE saying it with a straight face?

Maddow: Ha... I haven't had a straight face since I was sixteen!

JrPMQbz.png

Holy shit, that is evil.

Edit: Eh, just realized he was probably quoting what his groundkeeper was saying. Still a dick.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Honestly nobody who has been here long enough is going to defend Trump, not if they don't want to be pounced on by multiple posters. The same is true on forums that swing to the right about jumping in to defend Hilary. The sharp divide between left and right has been going on for years, but it's gotten to the point where actual debate is almost impossible even by folks in the centre. Because the rehtoric of the right and left ideologies are completely incompatible with the other ...
I like how you act like Trump is just a normal politician and is deserving of being treated as such with logical debate on policy issues. Like seriously.

I actually think there is a fair amount of people here on GAF that would actually like to see the Republicans come back to the center, quit with racist bigoted Bullshit and come to the table with real solutions. I know I am one of them, as currently I can in good conscience only vote for one party and it sure as shit isn't the Republicans.

Zeke

Ya a bunch of men attacking a woman whose simply waving a no hate flag. That is not gonna look good.
They don't care hate is part of their platform. They know it and most people with an IQ bigger than their shoe size know it.

I like how you act like Trump is just a normal politician and is deserving of being treated as such with logical debate on policy issues. Like seriously.

I actually think there is a fair amount of people here on GAF that would actually like to see the Republicans come back to the center, quit with racist bigoted Bullshit and come to the table with real solutions. I know I am one of them, as currently I can in good conscience only vote for one party and it sure as shit isn't the Republicans.

Yep, honestly if Republicans dropped the xenophobic rhetoric and policy decisions they would make massive inroads when it comes to national office. Basically, drop the old white Christian right...don't worry guys they are still going to vote for you anyways.

Meh, that was in 2012, they are just normal people and aren't politicians. Would be cool if you stopped digging into their past like that.
Well, I was quoting it. But I'm one of those that believe if you put stuff out there on the internet for people to see, you put it out there in the internet for people to see.

Trumps as normal people though? Meh.

Get'sMad

why do they keep having these speakers after the "headline" guy as most of the networks cut to pundits and the crowd files out?

Clydefrog

Haha

Brian Williams: I can only assume you were being sarcastic when you called having two Bold and the Beautiful actors in the same night a "convention landmark".

Rachael Maddow: Hey, what can I say, I'm a huge fan.

Williams: ah, so you ARE saying it with a straight face?

Maddow: Ha... I haven't had a straight face since I was sixteen!

hahaha awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom