• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the media has some guts for once and calls this disaster what it is when it's all over. Three days of Melania Trump's speech stories and now Cruz spitting right in his face on stage. This convention has been the worst since 1968 by any stretch of the imagination.

Ted Cruz is the only Republican with a backbone, lmao.

He's a calculating asshole. I wanted to post today specifically that Ted Cruz should undermine Trump to position himself for 2020 cuz he'll be able to see "See, I told you so" come November.

He's slimy as fuck but you can't argue it's without real purpose.

Anti-Muslim fire? When he says vast majority of Muslims are peaceful and were more than glad to have them as neighbors and friends? Anti-Muslim fire by specifically targeting terrorist Islamists?

Ok.

He will live next to them, but only if they pass his test to prove they are not jihadists.

Am I wrong for imagining Cruz as a Phantom of the Opera-type figure, going around back stage, trying to drive the convention even further into the ground?

LifEndz

Katy Tur ‏@KatyTurNBC 3m3 minutes ago

Trump campaign expected Cruz to talk for 10 minutes. Cruz' prepared remarks went 9 minutes. He spoke for 23 minutes.

rofl

Footage of Cruz leaving the convention:

giphy.gif

Xe4

Banned
I hope the media has some guts for once and calls this disaster what it is when it's all over. Three days of Melania Trump's speech stories and now Cruz spitting right in his face on stage. This convention has been the worst since 1968 by any stretch of the imagination.

Not to mention the rules fiasco on the first night, the first night running super late, failing to fill the seats nights one and two, and the screens going out tonight. It was a Trainwreck.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That has to be a pretty amazing moment for a parent. Knowing that your child might be Vice President.

Yeah, I was shocked that he acknowledged them. Cruz must've really wanted to twist some knives.

Yeah. The whole convention must've been confused, because that legit shook me when he named them. He said something..to paraphrase, the unjustified death of Alton Sterling. That shook me. And then he called the murderer(Who cares about his name) a hateful bigot.

Cruz gets props from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom