• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limits choices? What?

Well, you no longer have the choice to die in the street from a common illness. That's an American tradition that the GOP holds on to strongly.

These pauses for applauses, with no applause are fucking killing me. What a shitshow hahahaha.

Even the lobs are getting nothing. Had to go to the "our soldiers are the best in the world" line to even get a response.

Media

This guy is just basically trying to distract from the fuckery right? He doesn't actually believe all this shit right?

Of course he does. Sigh.

Retro

This guy is babbling while the footage of the crowd shows the continuing chaos. Is he... fillibustering the roll call?

Hopfrog

RG0BS1U.gif

A quick summation

The NeverTrump people wanted a roll call vote of the Rules Committee. To do so, the voice vote had to fail or they had to get a majority of delegates from 7 states to agree to request a roll call.

The Never Trump people submitted the required signatures in accordance with the rules. They had 9 states on board. The RNC is saying that 3 of the states didn't meet the required majority threshold. There is nothing to back this up whatsoever.

Therefore, the recommendation of the rules committee stands. The rules are adopted. And, by extension, delegates are still bound to vote based on how their states voted on the first ballot.

Ie. There is no way to stop Trump from being the nominee.

Colorado and Iowa have walked out.

Keasar

Did he just fucking compare Trump to Reagan!?

I mean, Reagan was a cunt and a idiot but even I have to give that guy at least some credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom