• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

its on PBS starting at 8 but they cut in to their pundits during the speeches a lot.

watch it on twitch if you want pure uninterrupted stupidity.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The young turks has turned into farce, hilarious live tv

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
didnt cruz pledge to support the nominee way back when Trump was threatening to go independant if the republicans blocked him.

Alex Jones crashed the TYT stage with Roger Stone.
Things got really heated and Ben M. had to restrain the two of them from coming to blows.

IT WAS AMAZING

Xe4

Banned
Nazi-esque imagry aside, I could imagine someone like Romney or McCain making a speech like this, but not Trump. I cannot imagine him speaking these words, as he has a very specific way of talking and this seems in contradiction to this.

Specifically, Trump prefers to use smaller words. This is well documented. That's why I cannot see him uttering the following paragraph which is one of many others that come off very strange when Trump utters them.
Trump said:
This includes stopping China’s outrageous theft of intellectual property, along with their illegal product dumping, and their devastating currency manipulation. Our horrible trade agreements with China and many others, will be totally renegotiated. That includes renegotiating NAFTA to get a much better deal for America – and we’ll walk away if we don’t get the deal that we want. We are going to start building and making things again.

His speech has 0 references to Mexico or Mexicans, 1 result for "Muslim" (about the Muslim brotherhood), and of the things that seem to make a Trump speech, his.

I guess we will see, but if this is the speech, I feel like it will likely come off stilted.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
What happened on TYT exactly? Fighting since last night? Update plz

* Some dude live streaming his own show (gonna go out on a limb here and say he was a conservative) crashed their set

* Asked everyone if they enjoyed his "Hillary for Prison" shirts

* Proceeded to give Cenk (the main host of The Young Turks) a shirt with Bill Clinton's face that said "RAPE" across it

* Cenk countered saying that Donald Trump actually has rape accusations against him

* Some rando journalist started yelling at Cenk calling him a liar and all sorts of other stuff

* A lot of other crew members asked the party crashers to leave

* The party crasher host said something a long the lines of "Enjoy your little jihad" (most of the people on TYT are "ethnic")

* Fight almost ensues

Edit: He's talking about it now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7oEO5_iw6o

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It all got bad when one guy said Cenk supported Saudi Arabia

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
lol at the RNC playing Sweet Caroline.

The song was written about Caroline Kennedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom