• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
lzJjinW.gif

Jopie

I don't think Trump can speak as well as this dude. Should have put him on a few days ago so that he doesn't get over shadowed.

I've read some questionable quotes by him, but I'm not aware that he ever said women's voting rights ruined democracy. When did he say that?

What?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/peter-thiel-women-democracy_us_5747079be4b03ede4413f6f5

Since 1920, the vast increase in welfare beneficiaries and the extension of the franchise to women — two constituencies that are notoriously tough for libertarians — have rendered the notion of “capitalist democracy” into an oxymoron.

Fuck this guy

And conversion therapy for gay children is torture

RoKKeR

Very humanizing story about a normal dude taking his helicopter to a Tyson fight.

Seriously though this guy is pretty great.

"The lion needs to be faster than the fastest Gazelle"

Uh, no, lions and other predators usually go after the weaker Gazelles because why go after the one that is the hardest to catch when you can go a much easier and safer route for the same exact expected result

Donald Trump needs to step up his analogy game

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
*yawn* Grandpa's telling stories.

Wow, Trump took a quick moment to write a note to a kid who believed Trump was the greatest. So inspirational.

iammeiam

Very humanizing story about a normal dude taking his helicopter to a Tyson fight.

Seriously though this guy is pretty great.

This guy should have been a theme for one of the days. I get the Hillary hate anger brigade was always going to carry the convention, but this guy should have set the tone for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom