• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qsfcryz.gif

The way she pulls back away her arm right after he touches her hips is hilarious. And fucking creepy.

geomon

Trust the guy who benefited the most from the system to fix it. Fuck outta here.

No real Bernie supporter would dare check your name on a ballot.

All I've gathered from the last 5 minutes is that Hillary has actually done shit and Trump has no idea how to get shit done. Not a single word about what he actually plans to do.

Ekai

DRUMPF'S PLAN

#1: SAFETY: LAW AND ORDER.
#2: ECONOMY: THINGS HAVE TO CHANGE.
#3: ...

I appreciate how he's specifically laid out all of his plans.

I never thought I would get to watch fascism on live tv.

Turn on Fox News any day of the week.

3. ACTUALLY, ITS ABOUT ETHICS IN ELECTRONIC MAIL

Hah. Good one.

PFFFFFFFFFFFT. 1) Bernie supporters have in no way supported you Drumpf. In fact they're in record numbers already turned to supporting Hillary. Faster than hers did to Obama in 08' even. 2) Bernie lost cause of trade deals? Lolololol. This speech.

Paskil

Yup, Bernie's biggest campaign issue was trade deals. He pivoted to those at every opportunity. The 1% of trade deals really held down America. Yup. Mmm-hmm.

Sometimes I can't believe this is actually happening, that a reality TV star (among many other horrible things) is the Republican party's nominee for President. I know it's starting to become normal to people that it happened but it still hasn't sunk in with me yet. Holy crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom