• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm24

Was half expecting he would say again that he'd force the death penalty on anyone who kills a cop again. Felt like he was building up to it.

RoKKeR

sUVb.png

Ekai

Yeah dallas was awful

But not a word for the dozens of gay/queer people (of color) that were slaughtered

The leaked speech had a word on that. And he spoke on how the Republicans love the LGBT community and won't tolerate foreigners to attack "our lgbt community".

Drumpf, police states aren't a good look.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LAW AND ORDER for the third time

this is giving me mad nurenberg vibes

fakeedit: FOURTH time!

Xe4

Banned
@BernieSanders 2m2 minutes ago
Trump: “I alone can fix this.”
Is this guy running for president or dictator? #RNCwithBernie

@BernieSanders 25s26 seconds ago
Looks like Ted Cruz was right about one thing. Trump does not understand what the Constitution is about. #RNCwithBernie

I don't think it will work. Sanders is on a twitter tear right now.
High five Bernie.

Sianos

It absolutely is their choice to confirm they are bigoted jerkoffs incapable of nuanced intellectual thought. It TOTALLY is their choice to pull that lever and admit they hate the country and are traitors. It is without doubt their choice to be racists, misogynists and bigots, xenophobes and homophobes of every type, and to support a candidate whose only consistent trait has been to push those narratives.

It is their choice to be a waste of air and to confirm to all the world the failed human experiments they are. It is their choice to want an authoritarian sociopath to be elected because they are so petty are small minded that they can't move beyond their guy losing.

Their choice. The rest of the world gets to define them by their horrendous choices.

They are traitors. The battle lines are drawn.

According to them, the situational attribution approach literally only applies to justifying bigots votes and nothing, apparently.

The pain and suffering of the poor and downtrodden is all their own fault, they just weren't working hard enough, they are all just lazy welfare queens pumping out babies for money... but bigots voting for a disgusting racist isn't their fault, guys!

Beware inconsistent demands of rigor.

Measley

WTF is this?

I can't believe that this goon is only one step away from the most powerful political position in the world.

We're better than this America.

Machina

Banned
Gotta love the nominee for the GOP accusing the democrat of being a "puppet for big business". Someone get them a mirror bigger than Trump's ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom