• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaX

All I've gathered from the last 5 minutes is that Hillary has actually done shit and Trump has no idea how to get shit done. Not a single word about what he actually plans to do.

But he's going to outline how he's going to create millions of jobs and create trillions in wealth! In this speech he said!

... Maybe. Eventually...

3dce5e4ae36d11ad416874a5f542c7b9.jpg

Ekai

All I've gathered from the last 5 minutes is that Hillary has actually done shit and Drumpf has no idea how to get shit done. Not a single word about what he actually plans to do.

Don't hear his plans? He's going to make America great again. Cause only he can. I mean, it's all we need to hear.

Xe4

Banned
Pence's speech was better. It's obvious Trump is reading off a teleprompter. Those long breaks in between paragraphs don't help.

Here it is. Bernie Sanders Panders

@BernieSanders 2m2 minutes ago
Trump: “I alone can fix this.”
Is this guy running for president or dictator? #RNCwithBernie

@BernieSanders 25s26 seconds ago
Looks like Ted Cruz was right about one thing. Trump does not understand what the Constitution is about. #RNCwithBernie

I don't think it will work. Sanders is on a twitter tear right now.

Cartman86

Banned
This cherry picking of attacks on police is the scariest shit he has said. Ignoring black lives entirely by using the same language they would use, but only caring about cops.

Ivanka had a good speech but the issue is that a lot of her rhetoric is democratic

I think that there is a vacuum there, an opportunity for some political party. Obviously, this fast moving thread isn't the place for real conversation, but I think that there's a vacuum to fill for people who honestly believe in hard work leading to the American dream, but also agree with things like equal pay for equal work and fair economic policy.

The Democratic party isn't delivering that today. Ivanka's speech seemed to bridge two issues that both parties lean to, but meet in the middle, and if the GOP shifted to that position, then it's a party that I could vote for.

But the GOP won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom