• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mk872AX.png

Ekai

Got back from Star Trek. How was Drumpf? Was he reigned in? did he go nuts?

The RNC needs to think back on the path that lead them to this moment. Drumpf's speech was complex. Aka it was filled with lots of incoherent yelling. Also a good chunk of nationalism and support of a police state.

He's the most boring orator ever. Even the RNC was sleeping through it.

Klocker

"We cannot afford to be so polliticaly correct anymore"

Totally agree.

There is being too politically correct and then there is being a country of righteousness and character where laws matter, words matter and people's rights matter.

It is not an either or proposition.

Joeytj

Banned
Got back from Star Trek. How was Trump? Was he reigned in? did he go nuts?

Some very non-Republican ideas, other typical Trump craziness, mixed with screaming, and was officially the longest ever acceptance speech in modern times by a major party nominee.

It was definitely NOT a grand slam or a game changer, if that's what you were wondering.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Shit's poppin' off on CNN! Jeffrey Lord has offered as few answers as Trump's empty, fear-mongering speech.

smurfx

get some go again
Any guess as to whether there will be a post convention bump in the polls? If so, how much?
i'd say he will get a slight bump based on the fact that trump is going to dominate the airwaves until the DNC. knowing the stupid media though he is likely to get equal time once the DNC starts.

Amir0x

Banned
I am Canadian. Have always voted liberal. Hate Trump, and support Hilary. But you sir need help.

No, I need exactly what I said - for these bigots to have their voice removed from power, until they have to sit by and watch everything about their hateful ideology destroyed before their eyes.

Sorry if this is too shocking for you :(

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Most of the talking heads on this CNN panel aren't having any of this.

Media seems to be considerably more pointed and questioning at this moment than after any other convention I can remember in my adult life.

I was wrong, this speech is being panned so heavily by the usual cowards in the media.

I know, right?

NYR

Anna Navarro on CNN auditioning for the 2nd round of the WWE Draft, she is going crazy on the mic. Working herself into a shoot.

Darkgran

That the Political Correctness line got the massive audience reception it did really does say a lot. Out of all the things Trump went over, one of the problems that resonated the most with the audience was... people being pressured to not say shit that offends other people. Truly one of the biggest dilemmas facing America today.

Why would you want to say things that offend people??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom