• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
"If HIllary had done her job that night."

What job??t? What could have she done that night that would've amounted to ANYTHING???

While we're talking about this stuff...

I really don't mean any disrespect but I always wondered... Why are Purple Heart medals celebrated?

I mean... You got wounded... It's not like you did it on purpose.

Sure it's a sacrifice but it's part of your job.

You get injured while doing one of the most dangerous jobs there is for your government, it's the least they can do. It's just a medal, why do you care?

FiggyCal

Banned
Just like the e-mails, they will keep it in the conversation until she has passed away. Apparently.

"And then I arrived in Cleveland for the convention, and had a cheese sandwich. The cheese wasn't so hot, but the bread was nice..."

Then I went to the roof. The roof was high up. I liked the view from my roof. Roof roof roof roof.

"If HIllary had done her job that night."

What job??t? What could have she done that night that would've amounted to ANYTHING???

y'know

the job she had

if she did her job we wouldn't have died, we've come back to hunt her with this self-masturbatory speech

if only she did her job

studyguy

Oh good, here's the part of the GOP convention where people who look like me get all the attention. Negative attention that paints us as rapists and criminals, but hey!

Retro

Alright, the "Whack-a-Muslim Variety Hour(s)" was just an appetizer for "Brown people are coming to get you!" special.

bVpSsLn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom