• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw another report yesterday that they did not ever meet their fundraising goal for the convention. I remember hearing they were about 6 mil short. Was that talked about on any news station? did they have to up with 'hidden' funds or did they scale back the convention?

Downhome

I'm streaming it now. Is that G. E. "the blonde guy with the guitar" Smith from SNL jamming right now?

EDIT:

I never realized he was married to Gildner Radner before Gene Wilder. Wow, haha.

I saw another report yesterday that they did not ever meet their fundraising goal for the convention. I remember hearing they were about 6 mil short. Was that talked about on any news station? did they have to up with 'hidden' funds or did they scale back the convention?

They'll just run it in the red and hope to recoup the money with donations directly to the RNC is my guess. Of course the issue with that is the money isn't lining up to throw money at the RNC this year. No one wants to invest money in Trump.

Wow I just turned on the stream and what on Earth is this guy saying?

"No matter where we steer...bumpy roads...but...we...never turn left."

"We are the thumping sound of an American heartbeat pounding for change."

geomon

Steve King: We know we'll never turn left.

Yeah no shit. Keep invoking the failed policies of Reagan, see how many seats that shit wins you in November.

studyguy

TriHard emote is banned lol.

of course it is, embarrassing.

They'll just run it in the red and hope to recoup the money with donations directly to the RNC is my guess. Of course the issue with that is the money isn't lining up to throw money at the RNC this year. No one wants to invest money in Drumpf.

Ok. I didn't think it would stop them but I was really surprised to hear they didn't meet the goals.

Are they seriously playing up Cleveland as a tourist destination? You know you spent $50 million on security for this, right? Cleveland is a curse word this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom