• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baybars

Banned
Can i ask you americans if that christie guy is politically dead now? Is he coming to the convention even though trump told hm to GTFO?

Arkeband

Banned
Can i ask you americans if that christie guy is politically dead now? Is he coming to the convention even though trump told hm to GTFO?

After the billions he saved Exxon* from paying in fines for fucking up the environment, his future is in lobbying.

Edit: specifically Exxon

Hopfrog

Don't know what is worse, the lame attempts by the band to get a bit funky or the half-hearted seated dancing in the audience.

CCS

Banned
I feel like I'm trapped at a wedding where I barely know anyone about an hour and a half into the dancing and the bride and groom have already fucked off

br3wnor

He's pretty close to politically dead, best shot at this point is a cabinet or other kind of position in Trumps presidency. He has absolutely awful approval ratings in Jersey and his "authenticity" that made him a popular politician to begin with is completely shot so I don't see how he makes a comeback.

He'll probably end up on Fox News as a talking head when it's all said and done, or maybe go into private law practice. Either way he still has a nice upper class life ahead of him.
*Forgot about lobbying, that's probably a safe bet.

Just lol'd at the woman trying to get her friend to stop dancing like an idiot, only to get up and join her when she realizes they're on camera.

I feel like I'm trapped at a wedding where I barely know anyone about an hour and a half into the dancing and the bride and groom have already fucked off

So, you find a cute bridesmaid or groomsman and go behind the dumpsters in the back.

And I'm a groomsman...soooo.....how you doing. ;)

Why do they keep namechecking the Cavs in an attempt to get cheap pops? This is a national audience. More people in the room rooted against the Cavs than for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom