• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darksol

I'm not registered as a member of either political party. I'm just going to throw in my two cents.

Some of these speeches started off pretty decent, but they were instantly ruined as soon as the Islamic terrorist fearmongering inevitably settled in. It's all just a sad joke.

What speech started decent?

Ferrio

Banned
TzIe5oN.gif

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
"Lets pray for God to elect Donald Trump!"

Dear God, please ignore these people.

America is still the greatest and we'll make it great again.

One of the most entertaining shows in a while

keep everyone locked up forever, fuck the constitution

more wars

but don't let the soldiers die like backseat quarterback obummer

The mom of a deceased moderator from SomethingAwful who died in Benghazi blamed Hillary Clinton.

Hmmm. So, nothing I couldn't just watch in on Fox News?

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can't believe they put so many people after Melania. Terrible planning. Why wouldn't you end it there and let it marinate with the media.

What speech started decent?

Well, it seemed that there could have been some substance from the veteran speakers. Basically, the first minute or so from them didn't immediately sound outrageous.

I wouldn't have been swayed to vote, but one could at least hope for a convincing argument. That's unfortunately too much to ask.

Retro

Hmmm. So, nothing I couldn't just watch in on Fox News?

I said earlier that this was like 8 years of Fox News and AM Talk Radio condensed down to an ultra-lethal 8 hour dose. Anyone watching today got blasted by the unfiltered echo chamber at maximum power. Absolutely nothing new or important was said, it was just repeated louder than usual.

PopeReal

To recap (at least some of the night, I had to get refreshments):

"Black Lives Matter is anarchy. Blue lives matter though!"

"Hillary is a crook and should be in jail! She killed people because of reasons we won't explain or go into. But yeah."

"Let us all feel sadness over the deaths of Americans..... *sniff*.... .NOW LETS SEND AMERICANS OFF TO DIE!!!! FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"We hate immigrants. They are up to something. We are sure of it. Despite the data that tells us otherwise."

"ISIS told us how how they are going to kill us. That is right. We actually sat down and talked to them. Wait, does that make us traitors???? Shit."

"ISLAMIC MUSLIM TERRORISTS!!!!! ALLAH AKBAR!!!! Are you scared yet??? Ok how about this..... BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!.... (not the good ones that are here to tell you how black people suck though).... "

"We love everyone! Ignore everything else we said."

Veelk

Banned
Okay, I tried watching it, for like an hour, but jesus, it's boring as shit.

It's the same talking points all the fucking time.

Make america great. America first. America will be strong. He'll say "Radical Islam". Crooked Hilary.

It just got nauseating after a while

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Imagine how angry some of these people are gonna be when Hillary is sworn in. She is quite literally, worse than Satan himself in many of their eyes. It's frightening how strong the hatred is.

Oh, come now guys. I'm sure stealing part of that speech wasn't intentional. These people are above board with everything they ever do. Just the highest morals. Fabulous morals. By the way, did you know Hillary lied and Americans died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom