• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Salty Spitoon [Mafia] |OT| How tough are you?

SalvaPot

Vote count SPONSORED BY COCA-COLA

Coca~Cola its bad for you, its great for you.

1943-Coca-Cola-sprite.jpg

*Splinter (0)
Kristoffer

Kristoffer(1)
*Splinter
kingkitty

CzarTim(2)
Kristoffer
kingkitty

Day Ends when a Majority has been reached!

t1443308400z4.png

SalvaPot

Vote count SPONSORED BY New-Elmo!

Your kids will love the new me!

200_s.gif

*Splinter (0)
Kristoffer

Kristoffer(0)
*Splinter
kingkitty

CzarTim(1)
Kristoffer
kingkitty

No_Lynch(1)
*Splinter
Kristoffer

CzarTim

I am super bummed people didn't follow the plan. We all would have been better off if we had.

I'm game for a 4 person shoot out. I did target sorian so my priority must be number one. If two of you target me though, you should be good.

Splint, I won't be shooting you no matter what.

Vote: No Lynch

SalvaPot

Vote count SPONSORED BY the Mr. Rogers!

“Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me. ”

*Splinter (0)
Kristoffer

Kristoffer(0)
*Splinter
kingkitty

CzarTim(1)
Kristoffer
kingkitty

No_Lynch(1.5)
*Splinter
Kristoffer
CzarTim

Sorian

Banned
Even though someone's vote is worth less, he is still forcing it to be 3 people in a agreement for majority to be reached. Odd choice.

*Splinter

I am super bummed people didn't follow the plan. We all would have been better off if we had.

I'm game for a 4 person shoot out. I did target sorian so my priority must be number one. If two of you target me though, you should be good.
Well technically you might not have been the one to kill Sorian, but w/e

I'm bummed this game is only 1 winner, I thought it was 2 and assuming I have the kill order right I had a plan for a Despair win. Oh well

VOTE: No lynch

*Splinter

Even though someone's vote is worth less, he is still forcing it to be 3 people in a agreement for majority to be reached. Odd choice.
There could be 2 half voters in the game.

The fact that dead people are commenting on it though gives me a little more to think about than it should

roytheone

Sorry Splinter, but majority reached is majority reached, it doesn't matter that it was only for a minute here. I am sending Salva a PM to see if he end the day or not, but I think the rules say your vote made the day end in a no lynch.

*Splinter

The fact that dead people are commenting on it though gives me a little more to think about than it should
Actually this comment is too srs bsns, ignore me, I think I'm reading too much into it anyway
Sorry Splinter, but majority reached is majority reached, it doesn't matter that it was only for a minute here. I am sending Salva a PM to see if he end the day or not, but I think the rules say your vote made the day end in a no lynch.
Yeah probably, it's ultimately Salva's decision though so might as well keep going until he posts

*Splinter

Hmm... Sharing theories only helps other people. And any kind of scheming is likely to backfire since we can't pm

Unsure how to proceed

*Splinter

I think I know who Kris should kill to win. However if he does that I'd probably finish 2nd, which might be the best I can hope for...

Unless the day didn't end and we can still vote, then I'm even less sure what to do

SalvaPot

Day 1 Summary:

The battlefield was a mess, Bones, flesh and creamy creamy body parts decorated the ground around The Salty Spitoon. After the bloodbath of last night, the four remaining warriors realized the stalemate they had produced and, tired, decided to take a breather.

Albert Wesker was the one to speak first. He started ranting about some bullshit about how clever he was and it was all going according to his plan. The rant lasted for about 6 hours, with short breaths to adjust his jacket and glasses, while the others just couldn´t find the start button to skip the cutscene. When he was done, everyone was more murderous than ever.

Plankton had enough time to go home and bring a meca. John Wick was not going to deal with this bullshit.

Richard Dawkins yell out of the top of his lungs "Fuck this, Fuck all of you. I´ll kill you all!"

The fight started yet again.

No one was lynched today.

Night 2 Begins
t1443368100z4.png

Night ends when all commands have been submitted or time runs out.

SalvaPot

Players Remaining:
5) CzarTim (John Wick)
6) *Splinter (Albert Wesker)
7) Kristoffer (Richard Dawkins)
8) kingkitty (Plankton)

Ok, here's how I see it.

People should kill tonight based on who they want to end up in a match with. KK and I can't win against czar so one of us should target him and one us should target the other. Czar tim should target whoever he thinks is going to target him tonight. Splinter should hit whoever he thinks will be left standing because none of us should target him as an optimal strategy.

If czar shoots me, then KK should shoot czar and splinter should shoot kk.

If KK wants to win, he should shoot czar and hope that splinter does not target him. If I want to win, I should shoot czar and hope splinter does not target me.

But if I know KK will shoot czar, then I should shoot him. If kk knows I will shoot czar, he should target me.

Confusing.

Top Bottom