• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Salty Spitoon [Mafia] |OT| How tough are you?

kingkitty

you know what's convenient Sorian? You picking light yagami from death note, and then getting a death note power on day 1. Despite Salva saying that the characters we chose was simply for flavor purposes.

SalvaPot

Night 1 Summary!

Everyone took their weapon of choice out and started measuring their opponents. It was clear that, as many as they were, all of them had to be strong enough if they could stand the wind pressure from before. But how strong? Stronger than me? This was lurking the mind of the 10 opponents, standing around in a perfect circle.

There was this one who had no weapon, but was instead looking all around him, trying to stay calm. He was not used to physical confrontations, he was more the Brainy type. But even in the dire situation he was in, he could still feel that confidence that how allowed him to get so far in his plan for greatness.

Yes, he thought to himself. Yes. He was in the perfect place he wanted to be. Everyone around him was a brute, a pariah, a monster. They lacked his cunning, his inventive...

He put his best smile on and, raising his hands in the air with the attitude of a high school freshman, he walked into the center of the circle.

"Now now guys, guys. There is no need for violence. We are all classy people here, right?"

All eyes on him, yet no muscle moved. Light saw this as his chance. He took his Death Note out.

"Why don´t we leave it to chance? Here, let me write down your names and I´ll make a quick..."

BAM.

Light felt something warm in his chest. It was not confidence, as usual. He looked up, trying to identify the guy who shot him. But it was impossible, there was not one person standing still anymore. All hell broke lose and, in the blur, he lied down... forever.

Sorian, Light Yagami, is dead.

Welcome to The Salty Spitoon [Mafia]

You are Light Yagami, Kira.

You have a GOD complex and feel pretty good about your smarts, why don´t use that pretty notebook you have to get rid of the other guys?

You are aligned with no one. You win when only you remain alive in the game.

You can kill another player each night. You also have a vote on the day.

PM me the command Eliminate: <player1> to get rid of a murderous rival.

Remember, every single player has a different priority when killing, and you will have to figure out where your priority stands.

Also, you might or might not have a special ability, maybe your kill is special? Maybe your vote is? Only I (And the Spectator thread) knows.

PM with any questions. Have fun!

"I am not a bad person" this particular person was thinking to himself. Sure, he used to be a mean person. And sure, he might have gotten a biiiiiit carried away... but anyway, that was in the past. He had just gotten a sweet pair of sunglasses and feeling pretty good about his self-esteem.

So he really didn´t felt threatened when everyone started pointing guns at each other, even him or when the handsome young blond man stood in front of him talking about some kind of raffle.

"Hey jerk face" said a voice that he couldn´t tell where it was coming from. He looked around. Nothing.- "Down here!"

He looked down, he had accidentally stepped on a green blob with a weird, big eye.

"Sorry" the man replied, looking for no trouble. The green blob responded flipping the bird to him. That moment of distraction was enough. All he felt was his feet leave the floor, a loud noise inside his head, and then... Silence.

SWAG Hitler did no Wrong.

LaunchpadMcQ, the SWAG Hitler, is dead.

You are Hipler!, Its like Hitler, but hip, get it?. Ok, Ok, You are SWAG Hitler.

Hitler was a terrible person, btw, so are you!

Remember, every single player has a different priority when killing, and you will have to figure out where your priority stands.

Also, you might or might not have a special ability, maybe your kill is special? Maybe your vote is? Only I (And the Spectator thread) knows.

PM with any questions. Have fun

Meanwhile, a mustachioed guy was having the time of his life. He would not stop yelling out of the top of his lungs WAAAH WAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. He was pulling bombs out of his crotch, throwing them around him and taking the moment of distraction to have them smell his pits. Ah, what a time to be alive.

That was until one of the bombs got bounced back to him. Goodnight Sweet Prince.

Fireblend, the Waluigi, is dead.

SalvaPot said:

You are Waluigi, YEH YEH YEH.

You are the greatest Mario, nay, Videogame, nay, UNIVERSE character ever, and if everyone dares deny it... WALUIGI TIME.

The Game thread is here

In the middle of the brawl, one of the fighters stood tall, pounding people with his firm fist, trained with years of bumping desks, and throwing brutal headbutts capable of breaking walls.

Oh, he also had a gun.

Anyway, he is dead now.

Cornburrito, The Manfred von Karma, is dead.

SalvaPot said:

You are Manfred von Karma, Prosecutor Extraordinaire.

You haven´t lost a single case in 40 years! Or something! Also look at that glorious hair you have, man, no wonder no one wants to fuck with you. You won´t settled for anything less than the Perfect Victory.

The Game thread is here

Lago died too.

Hyperactivity, the Lago, is Dead.

SalvaPot said:

You are Lago.

I´ll put some flavor here, but I have no idea who Lago is. It means Lake on spanish. I got lakes when I did a google search. But you sound like a pretty bad dude! Go kill some guys!

Makai took a seat, away from the fight. He really did not need a T-shirt, all he wanted was a drink to celebrate been so good at Mafia games.

He was also just a piece of meat. But for some reason, everyone else wanted him dead. What do you do to make so many people angry, Makai?

Shame on you.

Shame.

Makai, The Makai, is dead

SalvaPot said:

You are Makai, you are kind of mean.

Expert Mafia player, you are able to do the impossible: Get a Neutral win. Alone. Damn!

The Game thread is here

The dust settled, where once stood 10, there is 4 now.

Players Remaining:
5) CzarTim (John Wick)
6) *Splinter (Albert Wesker)
7) Kristoffer (Richard Dawkins)
8) kingkitty (Plankton)

Day 1 starts!
Day Ends in 24 hours or when a Majority has been reached!

t1443308400z4.png

*Splinter

Good news everyone

Oh yeah and screw you guys, I won't reveal who I just sent the kill command on so you'll be missing information in the morning to figure out kill order ^_^

Whoops

Since Sorian died first, it doesn't matter who he targeted, just that he's scrubbier than whoever targeted him

SalvaPot

Yes, in case there is any doubts, the order I typed in the deaths is the order they actually died, so use that to your advantage, players.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

SalvaPot

What´s this? I think my mystical powers are allowing me to communicate with the death. What is it? Your name is... Syaoran? Sharon? Zora? Eh, who cares, here is what he had to say.

"27/09/2015"

I wonder what it means.

SalvaPot

Huh, what is this, I got a very Hyperactive message flowing my glorious head at this very moment. Might as well share it.

Love all of you

Love this

I'm loving done

Hmm, I don´t quite understand it, maybe there is some interference? Oh, ok, here it goes.

Fuck all of you

Fuck this

I'm fucking done

Ok, that makes more sense.

*Splinter

Looks like the alliance worked. :) All four of us were in it and we all survived!

Vote: *Splinter
Nice try, but either you or Tim (should have) killed Sorian, so I doesn't make much sense that you're voting anyone but Tim

VOTE: Kristoffer

Besides, DR alliance, sorry not sorry

Oh, shit.

I didn't kill Sorian last night, which means Tim is number 1.

If we don't lynch him today then no one has a fucking chance in Hell.

Vote: CzarTim

kingkitty

So Makai what you're saying is...

You're Mufasa, and Kristoffer is Scar? Interesting. I'm not sure you're allowed to help me out when you're dead. But thanks for the thought dude. I got you fam.

In all honesty, I targeted Launchpad last night because I didn't think Makai would. He has a habit of going against convention. I also thought it was important to get him out of the game because he was going against the grain, and everyone collectively has a better chance at survival if only reasonable people are playing, so I figured someone would take out Makai and I might hit launchy with KK.

If I were lying about not hitting Sorian to cover up that I am number 1, why would I say I hit the number 2 guy?

vote: czartim
Thanks, KK. You know, you're a great guy.

And I'm sorry about the mom joke. I actually said "lucky buddy" at first as kind of a spin on the whole "sleeping with your girlfriend" joke but then I realized you would think I killed Makai and vote for me so I changed it to the first alternative I thought of.

Kind of a poor choice in retrospect.

*Splinter

So you're claiming that if we vote Tim you will be the highest priority left alive. How does that help me/kitty?

Tim who did you target?

Top Bottom