• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Salty Spitoon [Mafia] |OT| How tough are you?

Sorian

Banned
Do you like Corn in your burritos?

I always assumed it was a corn tortilla (which are delicious) but if I am supposed to imagine corn as one of the fillers inside of my burrito than nah, that's gross. And if anyone says otherwise, that's a scum tell.

I always assumed it was a corn tortilla (which are delicious) but if I am supposed to imagine corn as one of the fillers inside of my burrito than nah, that's gross. And if anyone says otherwise, that's a scum tell.

Hmmm? Putting corn in burritos is pretty common; obviously, you're not putting in JUST corn, but it's in there. Chipotle has that hot salsa that has corn, for example.

Sorian

Banned
Hmmm? Putting corn in burritos is pretty common; obviously, you're not putting in JUST corn, but it's in there. Chipotle has that hot salsa that has corn, for example.

I don't like corn. I'm weird ok. I was surprised to find that corn tortillas taste better than flour ones though.

I don't like corn. I'm weird ok. I was surprised to find that corn tortillas taste better than flour ones though.

I'm not a huge fan personally. One of the vegetables I could take or leave.

Also pretty high glycemic index, so it's actually not all that great for you in the first place.

Basically, what I'm saying is CornBro is poison and should be eliminated.

kingkitty

I'm cheering for you. I gave you time to make some BOLD plays and to have incentive to shake things up and make it exciting for me from the dead thread :)

if you're implying i should betray makai because of my short time on earth

you greatly misunderstand the importance of our lucky buddy connection.

kingkitty

Thinking it over, I bet 10 crackers Sorian is just bluffing.

The sample pm made it seem like if we had any powers, only the spectator thread would know. Would we already know of our power from night 1? I don't know about that.

I'm gonna be alright, I'm not afraid of some notebook.

Sorian

Banned

The sample pm made it seem like if we had any powers, only the spectator thread would know. Would we already know of our power from night 1? I don't know about that.

I'll take you on that 10 cracker bet. Those with passive abilities don't know what they are, people also don't know their priority order.

*Splinter

Well if he has an actual power it means he's low priority, so you can get revenge at least

Makai

the-matrix-bullet-time-gif_zpsysrxprjc.gif

SalvaPot

I have to go to the bank real quick, Night 1 Summary and Day 1 Start will be up at 4pm Pacific Time! Try to not kill each other while I am gone~

Top Bottom