• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Terror of Hemasaurus dev gets screwed by publisher and Google

flying_sq

I picked this game up awhile ago, it's a fun 8 bit rampage kind of game. Not too serious, but a nice indie title. There hasn't been much from the dev, until he recently posted this video. Sounds like he has been just completely railroaded by his former publisher and recently google. If you guys have a few bucks I do recommend checking out the game, it is fun, available on basically any platform.

TLDR: Spent 4 years making the game, publisher never paid him, sued to get the rights to his games. Now chinese devs are ripping off his games, putting them on the play store and google won't do anything about it.

Trailer for the game:

Last edited:

StueyDuck

that story sucks. I feel bad for the dude, but I can't also help but get the feeling he's a little, naive... probably not the best word but he seems to have a little too much faith in humans, not a bad quality to have but he seems to always be taken advantage of, even by a griftor artist, the guy needs to streetwise up a bit with this stuff.

There's no friends or family in business, the second you allow yourself to think that, it's when those "nice" people will screw you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom