• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The UFC 129 Thread of 55,000 people chanting "GSP! GSP!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSP fights so safe. It helps him avoid the opponent's lucky knock-out, but gawddd is it boring to watch.

Those occasional kicks from Shields look so half-assed, LOL

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
Alienshogun said:
I mean for real, even if the money is good.

Seriously, I love the guy, he came to see my unit when we got back from Iraq, but he needs to lay down his gloves and just train people.

He said at the post fight interview that he's done fighting for good and that we won't see him in the cage anymore.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
AwesomeSauce said:
He said at the post fight interview that he's done fighting for good and that we won't see him in the cage anymore.

That's great to hear, I wish I was watching right now. I'm busy packing for a trip.

I wish I had seen Randy's last fight. I respect him more than any other fighter ever. He's an awesome guy.

Can't wait to see who he trains.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Kusagari said:
I don't understand why casual fans love GSP so much. This boring ass fighting is what casuals usually hate.

What about shields. What the fuck, he's just...throwing amateur and stiff shit.

Zeliard

Kusagari said:
I don't understand why casual fans love GSP so much. This boring ass fighting is what casuals usually hate.

GSP didn't used to be boring. Roughly pre-Matt Serra he would just obliterate and finish people.

dream

Congratulations to Boogie and CaptYamato for being granted the privilege of seeing GSP dance around and be """""athletic""""" for another 25 minutes!

This is truly the golden age of Georges Rush St Pierre. In an unpredictable sport with many possible ways to finish a fight, he gives us the predictability of knowing that we'll get a solid 25 minutes of nothingness from him every time he is on a PPV event.

I'm glad your fandom was once again rewarded tonight, Boogie!

Brinbe

Great night, boring ME. Boos come out haha

Yeah, I can see GSP blaming the eye, and SMH @ Shields for not doing shit for five rounds.

Shields needs to move back up to MW. Looking at him reminds me of watching a 16:9 movie squeezed into a 4:3 TV set, he just seems so weak at this weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom