• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The UK votes to leave the European Union |OUT2| Mayday, Mayday, I've lost an ARM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
So... May and Hammond are the head of the country? Hmmmm
url]

Edit: Stupid img tag not working on mobile.

PJV3

"Boris, I'll be making you minister for Brexit. You got us into this shit, you go grovelling to the public when you can't make it work."

I can but dream.

Holy fuck, imagine the faces in Brussels if we sent that clown.

Acorn

Holy fuck, imagine the faces in Brussels if we sent that clown.
If I was May I'd invite Boris first into no 10 make him think he's getting something important then say "lol just a prank bro fuck off back to making up quotes in newspapers"

mr-paul

So, with a new PM and new Chancellor, will there be another budget coming up soon? And a Queen's Speech?

Or at least after the summer recess and conference season?

Bo-Locks

Johanna Baxter (member of the NEC) is clearly very rattled and looks to be on the verge of tears on Channel 4. Talking about being bullied, intimidated threatened etc before the vote.

tomtom94

I can't work out if Hunt will be getting demoted or continuing to fall upwards. On the one hand he campaigned to Remain but on the other he does have "I would have stood for leader but I backed you, Theresa"

Johanna Baxter (member of the NEC) is clearly very rattled and looks to be on the verge of tears on Channel 4. Talking about being bullied, intimidated threatened etc before the vote.

Yeah heard her on Radio 4 earlier, she was in tears, despicable behaviour at Labour, just like the 80s all over again.

Zaph

Hammond is Chancellor? That's... actually worse than Osborne.

:(

Yup.

Going to be really interesting to see the plan for addressing inequality, taking us out of the EU, and keeping the city/UK attractive to business and industry.

tomtom94

Tom Newton Dunn ✔ @tnewtondunn
Breaking: George Osborne was sacked. Theresa May told him she didn't want him in her Cabinet. Wow.

Sean C

Count Osborne as another person whose career was derailed by this fiasco. Remember when people were talking about his inevitable succession to the premiership after Cameron finished out his second term?

Jackpot

Banned
Johnson is the guy who insulted the sitting US President by saying his Kenyan heritage meant he was biased against the UK. Even Trump limited it to just a judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom