• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The UK votes to leave the European Union |OUT2| Mayday, Mayday, I've lost an ARM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

BPzUlZd.png

NekoFever

Our foreign secretary is a man who called the President of the United States a "part-Kenyan" with "ancestral dislike of the British Empire".

OK, you guys are joking over there in the UK right? This can't be real anymore. I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Boris in charge of foreign affairs..... wow...

Can anyone seriously defend Boris' appointment?
I mean im being a dick to everyone is one thing...
Him chickening out of any responsibility for the steaming pile of shit that is Brexit the other...

What the fuck is going on?

Finally picked myself up off the floor, with us now needing better ties globally she appoints BJ as foreign secretary, hahahahahahaha, damn on floor again.

Sean C

Don't know who she is but I think it's a fair assumption she'll carry on May's legacy no?
She's a comparative rookie, first elected in 2010. Only been in cabinet for a year, as Energy Secretary. She was Osborne's parliamentary private secretary for a bit before that.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Boris as FS, Rudd as HS, Hammond as Chancellor? Fuck me, the madmen really are in charge of the asylum.

I don't know if I should be anxious or laugh my head off.

I was kinda worried at first, but then I thought what a ridiculous appointment, hilarious choice and now we will be even more of a joke on the world stage. Texted my dad he thought I was taking the piss.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Fallon remains DS? Oh my god this gets worse and worse. This is Treehouse of Horror levels now.

Zomba13

Can the 48% of us who didn't want to leave the EU vote to take some of the country and stay in the EU and not have a bunch of fuckwits lead the country? I'd be fine with it being called Wee Britain or the United Dom or whatever.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
OMG Boris Johnson hahahaha

I'm so so sorry britons

Zaph

If there was ever a time to bring back spitting image then now is the time. It's a comedy writers dream.

It's like we got a bit nervous about the rest of the world starting to produce good comedy, so we put on the biggest live performance the world has ever seen.

Not looking forward to the Blackadder-esque ending.

Sean C

Rudd, the new Home Secretary, was a Remain-er, and during one of the debates said she wouldn't trust Boris Johnson to drive her home after a night out.

Acorn

Can the 48% of us who didn't want to leave the EU vote to take some of the country and stay in the EU and not have a bunch of fuckwits lead the country? I'd be fine with it being called Wee Britain or the United Dom or whatever.
We're trying but you fuckers seem determined to drag us down with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom