• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Ultimate GAFfer Sports Fan List - 2009 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
shintoki said:
Shintoki

NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
NBA: Chicago Bulls
MLB: Chicago White Soxes
EPL: Manchester United
NFL.....Green Bay Packers.

I'm already disowned by my father for this crime on the last one.
I'd disown you too.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
aznpxdd said:
One is actually just a fan of Spanish players, and he's currently on Laker's bandwagon due to Pau winning a title.

Never said anything to the contrary :) I do like teams that have no Spaniards in them like the Bulls and Phoenix. I dont dislike any teams though, its hard for a foreigner to really attach to a team, although the one I follow the most right now its the Blazers and wherever Rubio ends up, haha.

Shame that there isnt a list for the Spanish Soccer League. Real Madrid for me if thats the case

Tedesco!

MLB - Cincinnati Reds
NFL - Pittsburgh Steelers
NBA - Cleveland Cavaliers
NHL - Columbus Blue Jackets
MLS - Columbus Crew
College - Kent State, University of Cincinnati
Championship League - Nottingham Forest

NBA - Celtics
MLB - Red Sox
NHL - Bruins
MLS - New England Revolution

I don't really care about the NFL but I watch like three Patriots games a year.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
for MLS you gotsta throws me down for some Fires love mans! yeahhhh

gooooooo
chi-ca-go
chi-ca-go
chi-ca-gooooooooooooooooooooo

and i dont know why phoenix is even listed as a Lions fan since he's never in NFL threads. i'm the only one carrying the Lions banner usually. once in awhile another fan shows up on game days but seriously, i carry the banner.

Dead Man

NBA - Portland Trailblazers :(
NFL - Pittsburgh Steelers
EPL - Blackburn Rovers
US College - Oregon State University

Edit: Adding more sports.
AFL - Collingwood
MLB - Seattle Mariners (don't really follow baseball though)

Dead Man

jakncoke said:
lifelong.
Yeah, I know it looks shit, but look at the other teams on there! Not exactly best in league! I was swearing at Kordell Stewart but I know it won't mean anything, so whatever. I almost didn't put them, just because I knew from lurking the NFL thread I would cop shit for it.

My teams are already listed correct in this list.

Yankees, Knicks, Jets, Rangers.

I think I'll additionally throw myself into the mysteriously empty UConn-Age group. Big East 444 lyfe.

Bluecondor

NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
MLB: Pittsburgh Pirates
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
College: University of Pittsburgh

Serie A: AS Roma

snacknuts

we all knew her
You've already got me where I need to be from the previous list, but you need to fix your NBA list. It's the Indiana Pacers, not Indianapolis Pacers.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Don't forget my love for the Seahawks as well

DCX

DCX
NFL- Atlanta Falcons
NBA- NY Knicks
MLB- NY Yankees
NHL- NY Rangers
NCAA BB- University of Cincinnati
NCAA FB- Ohio State
GAF- DCX

:D

DCX

NFL: Denver Broncos
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NHL: Colorado Avalanche

I only post in the NFL thread, though, as I follow that sport closer than the others.

You might want to make an "Others" section for non-MLS/EPL soccer teams. Have quite a few of those at GAF. Well, not as much anymore but still lol.

Update for me

In addition to supporting the Chicago Fire,
Arsenal (EPL)
LA Dodgers (MLB)
Univ. of Illinois Fighting Illini

Bowser

Damn DY_nasty got the shaft, not even listed! That's what you get for being a fan of Panthers and Saints, I suppose.

Saerk

NBA: Lakers
MLB: Dodgers
NFL: Chargers
College: If accepted to the masters program I want, OSU. If not, then no great team affiliation. I sometimes cheer for USC, LA's pro football team.

Rorschach

Bowser said:
Damn DY_nasty got the shaft, not even listed! That's what you get for being a fan of Panthers and Saints, I suppose.
Not like they would know about that. This is just a list of people who posted in a thread. He probably didn't.

Big lurker here, but I occasionally will post in a sports thread. Plus I just want to add support for the following teams.

MLB: Texas Rangers
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
College: Texas A&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom