• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

Northeastmonk

Gold Member

Burn it up

The memories start to form…
IMG-8949.jpg

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
4 minutes late? Dude should take the stick out of his ass.
You have to set boundaries early on. It's extremely important.

Because the next time, she'll be 8 minutes late, after that it'll be 16 minutes, and then an hour late and so on and so forth.

You have to nip this rude behavior as soon as possible, before it gets out of control.

Last edited:

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Ok, then he should have some tact, not act like a fucking child.
He might not exactly have tact, perhaps, but he certainly has his own tact-ics.

We Germans are very calculated like that.
I would need to get a feel for this woman's personality, before I could say what he's doing is childish.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
You have to set boundaries early on. It's extremely important.

Because the next time, she'll be 8 minutes late, after that it'll be 16 minutes, and then an hour late and so on and so forth.

You have to nip this rude behavior as soon as possible, before it gets out of control.
Germans invaded Poland on a strict schedule.

CGNoire

He might not exactly have tact, perhaps, but he certainly has his own tact-ics.

We Germans are very calculated like that.
I would need to get a feel for this woman's personality, before I could say what he's doing is childish.
You dont have to defend him just because he is German. This guys acting like a child. She doesnt know him well enough for his little speech to be effective to begin with.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member

Dump him.

LOL, one of my exes would have made this guy crazy. Punctuality and sticking to the schedule wasn’t her forte, and her whole family was like that too. You’d agree to meet at 9 the next morning and half an hour before the appointment one of them would invariably send a text starting with “Change of plan…”.

That said, there’s being German, and there’s being an asshole.

Legit fantastic sax solo.

The sax obsession of 80s pop was one of the best things to ever happen to music, and I sorely miss it.

Top Bottom