• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

TDiddyLive

You cannot beat pistol whipping an intruder, while eating a double cheeseburger Mc Chicken sandwich at the same time. Europeans will never know this pleasure.

And you know why?

Because Americans are:

Bad. Ass. Fat. Ass.
The only thing wrong with your example is you didn’t use the proper name for the sandwich. When you combine the mcchicken and the cheeseburger it becomes a chicken mcgangbang.

TDiddyLive

You also can't buy some pastrami and an ar-15 in the same store in europe, america is just built different.
j1TnZGj.jpg

Kenpachii

What is this? I'm so confused. Is some of this AI generated, if not all of it?

From what i get out of it, she gets donations in form of stuff where she makes specific sounds. Lots of streamers do this. However she gets a bunch of them after eachother and basically becomes a robot as result.

CGNoire

Even More Proof of how Neutered and Cowardly Western "Men" have become.

Toots

Gold Member
Dude is an absolute unit.

Post WWII USSR scientists had that sweet magic potion turning women into men and men into titans :messenger_sunglasses:
As an aside, i really wish for a "doped" category in sports, what a glorious spectacle it would be !
Of course you'd have to disclose every health trouble athletes will face doping, but i'm sure enough people would agree so we can make it work.

Toots

Gold Member
It’s called CrossFit. YouTube recently gets recommending me CF games, all the participants there, women included, are roided AF.
But are they real athletes with skills ?
To me crossfit means 45 yo acrimonious moms whose only extraordinary physical feat is how far they can push their poor postmenopausal 100lbs bodies, it does not make for a good show :/

Cyberpunkd

But are they real athletes with skills ?
To me crossfit means 45 yo acrimonious moms whose only extraordinary physical feat is how far they can push their poor postmenopausal 100lbs bodies, it does not make for a good show :/
I mean - they did 100 pull-ups, 200 push-ups, squats and they ran with 10kg vest, so they are fit. It might just be I don’t know what bodies need to be for competition that is 90% strength, 10% endurance.

Toots

Gold Member
I mean - they did 100 pull-ups, 200 push-ups, squats and they ran with 10kg vest, so they are fit. It might just be I don’t know what bodies need to be for competition that is 90% strength, 10% endurance.
What you're describing is like the common person taking peds and doing physical stuff. They are fit but imo any athlete has more than a fit physique. They have particular skills that make them interesting to watch (precision, control, tactical acumen, creativity, etc.).

What i want is a ped enhanced league where athletes, with already extraordinary capacities getting even more extraordinary. Basketball players dunking from the three point line, heavyweight boxers moving like flyweights (this one could go sour quickly tho), the whole starting line of the men's 100m finals doing less than 6'50, high jumper breaking the 3m mark, this type of stuff.

Top Bottom