• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Walking Dead - Season 1 - A Telltale Games Series (Steam/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Mac)

Ketch

Looks like someone already got the Steam code.

Awesome give away though, you rock.

Gary Whitta
Gary Whitta
Gary Whitta

kingocfs

Great, great game. Everything about it is really well done aside from some minor technical hiccups, but those never distracted me from the story. The tension is really genuine, too, I love it. Can't wait for more!

L00P

I saved
Doug
because I thought it was a trick choice.
Carley had a gun and I thought hey maybe she could just shoot the zombie that was grabbing her while I save Doug

Didn't think they would let her die so easy because she seems to be an important character :(

Trigger

I saved
Doug
because I thought it was a trick choice.
Carley had a gun and I thought hey maybe she could just shoot the zombie that was grabbing her while I save Doug

Didn't think they would let her die so easy because she seems to be an important character :(

I saved
Carley because she's hotter and Doug had so little characterization. I got the vibe that she might hook-up with Lee. Priorities, man.

Ketch

Finally finished the last episode of Back to the Future and then bought this to fill the void. Hopefully it runs on my laptop, but if not I'll just play it on the big screen.

Jake

As pointed out earlier inline, an update just went out to PC copies of the game to address the voice quality issue people have been experiencing.

Steam customers -- your copy should be updating now. (you may need to restart Steam)

Telltale customers, go to your My Games page and download the new version of the game.

More info in this thread on the Telltale forums.

Blu10

Just finished it and man was that good. Easy as hell, but for someone that has read the comics and watched the show it was a great interactive way to put you in the world. It also appears to show my choices in the preview for episode 2... Can't wait.

ZOMBIE PRIZE TRIVIA! Name one of the original DAWN OF THE DEAD actors who also has a cameo in the remake. First correct answer gets a Walking Dead code for Steam or PSN.

Is there any high res promotional or concept art out there? The art style looks amazing.

KVXpq.jpg

Tunic

Purchased the game today for the 360. It definitely went above and beyond my expectations and I had high expectations going in. I absolutely love the art style, it is stunning and spectacular. I would love to be able to get posters or pictures of the game. I also love the way the game is played and presented. It makes you feel like you are definitely taking place in the story. I cannot wait for Episode 2 to be released. It will definitely feel like a long wait.

ElRenoRaven

As pointed out earlier inline, an update just went out to PC copies of the game to address the voice quality issue people have been experiencing.

Steam customers -- your copy should be updating now. (you may need to restart Steam)

Telltale customers, go to your My Games page and download the new version of the game.

Yup Got a bit in before Fringe and noticed the difference. Glad to see it fixed.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Man, I just woke up and missed out the PSN promos. :(

Mrbob

Walking Dead should perform similarly to BTTF. It might be a little more graphics intensive, but by and large its pushing the same number of polygons, textures, and effects to your GPU as BTTF was.

Is Telltale going to clean up the audio issues with the pc release of episode 2? It's the only issue I have with the first episode.

Oh man, as a long time Telltale fan I'm super pleased to see this finally fixed. It makes a big difference. Congrats on the game!

Top Bottom