• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition |OT| Bow low, you stand before a head crowned.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I'm downloading the ~300MB patch now. Expecting an error; and I should probably wait. But fuck it, if it gives me problems, I'll just buy the X360 version tomorrow ;p Good excuse to double dip.

hlhbk

I wonder if we take the time to download it from the site (the entire game, not using the installer to upgrade the standard version) if we would get the same errors?

Fuck yeah. Going on Steam now. Was only getting Bonus Content at first, but 11 gig patch just popped up.

ZaDhm.jpg

And Steam shall save us all.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Lol, corrupt installers. This is a repeat of the whole CRC errors from the retail disc fiasco on the first launch. That shit still doesnt work.

Mafro

Registered my disk copy on GOG so I could download the backup since presumably that version actually works, and the game isn't appearing on my list. Fucking brilliant stuff from CD Projekt, this.

Truant

Hopefully the installer didn't mess with the files, but I took a backup for the patch files before I started the setup. Just in case.

squidyj

I think the game would probably run if we could get our hands on a properly patched pack0.dzip file. Which is 10gb all on it's own :l

Riggs

Banned
Chinner don't say that. I need cigarettes and redbull. Out of each. Almost done with install will let you all know when I get black screen.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Quick someone send CDP cupcakes.

Top Bottom