• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition |OT| Bow low, you stand before a head crowned.

Ragus

Banned
Wow, sidequest
Little Sisters
in act 2 was fantastic. I hope to see more as interesting sidequests as this one.

Autofokus

EE is up on GOG:

6QIFG.jpg

Complistic

they'll almost certainly use PST for the 17th and then it'll be whenever gabe gets around to throwing the switch.

My plan to completely redownload the game + patch will prove victorious!

edit: damn it now i gotta restart my downloads. lmao

Eusis

Patch released for me, but I had problems applying so I'll just reinstall the game. If I STILL have trouble then I guess I'm going to take advantage of that free GOG backup for more than extras.

Dammit I can't resist GOG version downloading, full speed 8 MB/s, just in case the preload fails lolololol. This game drives me crazy

EDIT Fuuuck I'm going to check the preload XD

Downloading last segment now. Just open your game launcher and it will auto detect as ready to d/l.

edit: Keeps getting slower. Everybody just hold off for a minute so I can download.

Ricker

The extra files for those who did the pre download are up if you start your Launcher...287MB,going slow(255kb/s) ,thank god it,s not the whole 10 gig lol...

owlbeak

Looks like the last little bit of the patch is 289mb. Downloading it now. If you run your Witcher 2 launcher it should start updating.

Ciastek3214

That's what I got too, and thus why I'm reinstalling. Well, I also got a new hard drive and rearranged stuff, so I figured that was the cause of the problem.

Probably not, my copy was patched and intact, so I figure everyone, or at least some people will have this problem.

Azar

Installing. Got a report that some file is corrupted. Ignored that. Hoping for best.
I got the same error, told it to cancel, and now the Witcher 2 launcher auto-crashes on launch. Can't open it. So that sucks. Don't really want to download 10 gigs again.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
And now my launcher is broken.

Wonderful.

Top Bottom