• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt |OT| Gwent Player, Monster Slayer, EVEN RACISM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leb

lolwut? Since when? Are you just jokingly referring to the Witcher 3 premiere?

If you're in downtown Warsaw right now, well, just take a look around. The streets are thronged with revelers and a carnival atmosphere positively pervades the proceedings. Honestly, I haven't seen anything like this since the Western Allies liberated Poland from the Soviet Union during the Winter War of 1945-6.

Khayam

Banned
Okay GAF, one last question because I'm losing it here :

I haven't played TW1 and 2 and I know there is gonna be a way to rebuild a save from TW2 but as much as I want the experience to be tailored for me, I really can't answer these questions without knowing in detal what happened and having my own opinion about stuff.

So if I skip the save rebuild part, how is the default world ? Are there people that are dead by default that I could have kept alive in a full playthrough ?

s0ukwp7.gif

lol hadn't seen this one before. Jolly good!

Skyzard

Banned
Powerline adaptor seems to have bust...going to have to transfer this from a laptop connected to the router....

Argh hope networking between mac and PC has gotten easier or free FTP applications still exist.

Fuck it, going to move the PC to the router.

abundant

Okay GAF, one last question because I'm losing it here :

I haven't played TW1 and 2 and I know there is gonna be a way to rebuild a save from TW2 but as much as I want the experience to be tailored for me, I really can't answer these questions without knowing in detal what happened and having my own opinion about stuff.

So if I skip the save rebuild part, how is the default world ? Are there people that are dead by default that I could have kept alive in a full playthrough ?

I don't think you can skip it. It's a cut scene you get after
you defeat the Royal Griffin in the prologue.

Watch this to get a better understanding of the choices you can pick.

Tovarisc

So we have DLC, artbook and compendium that were just added to GOG and are all corrupted files. Either just broken or Windows not even trying to execute them. Anyone want to bet if mandatory activation patch will work or is it corrupted too?

Yaska

So we have DLC, artbook and compendium that were just added to GOG and are all corrupted files. Either just broken or Windows not even trying to execute them. Anyone want to bet if mandatory activation patch will work or is it corrupted too?
Don't jinx it dude, don't jinx it!

OmegaDL50

wnj8OQP.jpg

We are down to less then an hour and half for go time, folks!

Well for us who didn't get the console version early, or didn't have a pre-release PC build or review copy available.

I can't wait, it's almost here!

Robiin

I pre-ordered the physical version while drunk two nights ago and forgot about it. Today I preloaded the game on PSN and two hours later got the physical in the mailbox.

Now I'm broke lol, and have no time to play for a while either way.

Mifec

Definitely prefer this look. When can we expect this to be released?

Also once I beat the game is there an easy system to start all over with my skills that I have acquired?

Armor and beards on release, yennefer and the dlc quest a week after that and every week after is a new dlc.

OmegaDL50

Nifty! I got an extra bonus from GoG

Something called The Witcher Universe Compendium.

I hope this sounds as awesome as it is, telling me about all kinds of cool lore stuff.

Tovarisc

Definitely prefer this look. When can we expect this to be released?

Also once I beat the game is there an easy system to start all over with my skills that I have acquired?

There is no NG+, you need use cheats if you want super skills from the beginning.

Nifty! I got an extra bonus from GoG

Something called The Witcher Universe Compendium.

I hope this sounds as awesome as it is, telling me about all kinds of cool lore stuff.

Let us know if they work or are just as broken as ones from GOG.com

Khayam

Banned
I pre-ordered the physical version while drunk two nights ago and forgot about it. Today I preloaded the game on PSN and two hours later got the physical in the mailbox.

Now I'm broke lol, and have no time to play for a while either way.

You might be able to ask for a refund on the digital purchase. Or just sell the physical one ?

Yaska

gog fixed the dlc links on their webpage. Galaxy doesn't work right yet, but I just installed the dlcs through direct download.

Parsnip

When importing save games, is it going to note or somehow indicate what my choices were before starting? I can't remember which of my end game saves was the one I wanted to continue with.

This interest me as well.
Dug out my saves and I remember completing the end a few different ways, so I hope the save import shows some information on my saves so I know to pick the right one.

Majukun

do we know if the dlc on gog are corrupted files or just don't work if the game is not complete with the unlock patch?
doesnloaded them iand tried to install them to no avail

Does the game have any recap at all or do you think the YouTube videos and the EvilLore recap ks enough? I guess I just want to make sure I know what my choices mean during that "interrogation".

Yaska

do we know if the dlc on gog are corrupted files or just don't work if the game is not complete with the unlock patch?

Download through my account, they just fixed them a minute ago :)

Tovarisc

They were just corrupt. Working installers are up now in GOG.com, just installed DLC's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom