• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt |OT| Gwent Player, Monster Slayer, EVEN RACISM

Status
Not open for further replies.

frontovik

Banned
He kinda looks like an older King Leonidas.

That being said, the quality of the statue is not a concern for me, I'm looking forward to the artbook though!

edit: you and your Witcher swag, Dutch Slayer. I envy ya! Looking brilliant.

LETS DO THIS I'M SO READY:
2 Week Vacation to play the game ✔
PC ✔
Swag ✔
#Witcher3 ✔
#Geralt Beard ✔
#Steam install ✔
#HYPE ! ✔

yXXn1Jk.png

DiJYSqw.png

DprwpCp.png

7WPHKsA.png

byx9kz3.png

shandy706

Someone linked to a couple videos in earlier threads that has a sort of "Revisiting" The Witcher 1 and The Witcher 2.

Can anyone direct me to them? I've spent the last 10 minutes searching Witcher threads and can't find the darn things.

I wanted to watch them both before tonight.

Parsnip

Crossposting this question here as well, does anyone know how galaxy handles the two available dlc's? Are they included in the base install, or do I need to go to the extras menu in galaxy and queue them up?

Tovarisc

Crossposting this question here as well, does anyone know how galaxy handles the two available dlc's? Are they included in the base install, or do I need to go to the extras menu in galaxy and queue them up?

You need install activation files from that Galaxy extra tab. Shit out of luck if they aren't showing up there.

I don't have them while friend has them.

gifs here

Cool huge epilepsy test gif there bro. I don't have it, but that shit made my eyes hurt <.<

Denton

LETS DO THIS I'M SO READY:
2 Week Vacation to play the game &#10004;
PC &#10004;
Swag &#10004;
#Witcher3 &#10004;
#Geralt Beard &#10004;
#Steam install &#10004;
#HYPE ! &#10004;

yXXn1Jk.png

DiJYSqw.png

DprwpCp.png

7WPHKsA.png

byx9kz3.png

damn, love the dedication. I am missing some of the swag and sadly the beard, but other than that, same here :)

Anyone have the collectors edition on pc from amazon uk dispatched, I called them and they said they have not got it from the supplier yet, I ordered it months ago.

Same problem here. But now seeing the fucking statue I dont know if is better to just cancel it.
WTF were they thinking?m A friend got the MKX collectors edition anh his statue looked fucking great, which fucking company did they use to make them? what a disgrace.

Did someone say bad Witcher statues?

I got that collector edition and the statue I got there was perfect. Maybe is the same here, some of them fucked up?
If its all of them, CDPR can start giving everyone new statues or at least the gwent game the fucking xbox version got.

Same problem here. But now seeing the fucking statue I dont know if is better to just cancel it.
WTF were they thinking?m A friend got the MKX collectors edition anh his statue looked fucking great, which fucking company did they use to make them? what a disgrace.

I got that collector edition and the statue I got there was perfect. Maybe is the same here, some of them fucked up?
If its all of them, CDPR can start giving everyone new statues or at least the gwent game the fucking xbox version got.

They sent out a lot of replacement statues with TW2 so no doubt they will do the same here.

Oynox

Max level is 70. This makes 69 skill points in total. Plus 16 places of power. Makes 85 skill points throughout the game.

Tovarisc

Has it been mentioned if you only need a portion of the game downloaded to start the campaign? I'm thinking of the "play now" feature while the rest downloads. I'm at 20% and supposedly it unlocks in two hours.

Qwyjibo

With Wednesday off already, I think I might call in sick to work on Thursday and just play this ALL day. It's obvious what needs to be prioritized.

I'm glad I finished Bloodborne recently because all other games will have to be put on hold while the Witcher 3 is happening. I hope by the time I return to Xenoblade Chronicles, I'll remember what the hell I was doing.

Someone linked to a couple videos in earlier threads that has a sort of "Revisiting" The Witcher 1 and The Witcher 2.

Can anyone direct me to them? I've spent the last 10 minutes searching Witcher threads and can't find the darn things.

I wanted to watch them both before tonight.

If you don't want to watch those long videos there's a retrospective here about 35 min long. Split into two parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiqMr0OvQog

PreFire

I just had to delete this shit. See if reinstalling works. I was stuck in a loading screen without the bar moving, at all.

Gonna try without the day one patch..

Let's see if that works

On ps4

When importing save games, is it going to note or somehow indicate what my choices were before starting? I can't remember which of my end game saves was the one I wanted to continue with.

DryvBy

What's up with the collector's editions? Surely others have pictures of their statue that doesn't look like it came from Mordor.

damn, love the dedication. I am missing some of the swag and sadly the beard, but other than that, same here :)
Don't forget to eat and breath bruh!
Thanks for your kind words I will, I have a schedule even tough I want to play a lot of hours a day.
Every morning at least 1 out side walk and set my phone alarm at appropriate times to to stretch legs and eat something :)

<3 all.

Going to bed now Alarm is set for 7 AM CET and then the real marathon starts.
Have fun all and good hunting talk to you all soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom