• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt |OT| Gwent Player, Monster Slayer, EVEN RACISM

Status
Not open for further replies.
But did she play the game?
She is to busy shipping Obama's CE :p

CFTlnNIUIAEG1Ed.png:large

Does anyone know if there are exclusive items in Death March? There were certain swords and armour in Witcher 2 that could only be obtained from playing in Dark Mode.

Bor

Neo Member
I just had to delete this shit. See if reinstalling works. I was stuck in a loading screen without the bar moving, at all.

Gonna try without the day one patch..

Let's see if that works

On ps4

Had the same problem, but restarting the ps4 did the trick

PreFire

It loaded instantly without the day 1 patch. Playing now

I don't get it

It does look choppy though.

Holy shit the opening scene

Nudity

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Maybe this has been addressed already but what's up with the early release time for this game? I can't recall the last time a game unlocked so early. These next two hours need to fly by. Maybe I should actually do some work or something lol

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
May 19th is a national holiday is Poland.

Maybe this has been addressed already but what's up with the early release time for this game? I can't recall the last time a game unlocked so early. These next two hours need to fly by. Maybe I should actually do some work or something lol

I believe it's because it will be 12 am in Poland in 2 hours.

Such a glorious day. Pretty sure my dreams will be addled with imagery from this game for weeks to come. I fully expect to see the sun rise before crashing. Got my snacks and drinks, pizza place on speed dial (I know this doesn't really work anymore but whatever wanna fight about it), and a newfound appreciation for unemployment.

artsi

It's around midnight here in Europe.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
May 19th is a national holiday is Poland.

I believe it's because it will be 12 am in Poland in 2 hours.

Ahhh gottcha, I was sort of thinking that had to be reason. This shit unlocks right at 5:00 for me, which is right when I get off work. Wish games would always unlock on Poland time haha.

Wait, is nvidia experience accurate? In the optimal settings it shows me a mix of ultra and high settings @1080p for my gtx680

Does that mean I'll get 40 fps +?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wish I remembered Witcher 2, but I dont. Old man memory and all. All I know is I sided with the elf guy and Im pretty sure I killed the last boss

I dont even remember this Yennifer person, only Triss, but now Witcher 3 says Yennifer is the love of Geralt's life and im like "whut"

Shouta

Hmm, interesting that the random graphics card updateI did late last year to my PC because of Black Friday is basically the recommended card for the game, well 280x vs 290x. Guess I'll be enjoying the game in all its glory. =O

wish I remembered Witcher 2, but I dont. Old man memory and all. All I know is I sided with the elf guy and Im pretty sure I killed the last boss

I dont even remember this Yennifer person, only Triss, but now Witcher 3 says Yennifer is the love of Geralt's life and im like "whut"

I feel the same way. I played it on 360 when it came out. I swear Yennifer, and even Ciri were never mentioned once...or I wasnt paying attention...or i have bad memory

Dynasty8

Yeah, you never meet her in TW2.

I would definitely watch some recaps.

Yennefer wasn't in TW2 (or TW1), she was just mentioned a few times. Geralt also didn't remember her for most of those games due to his amnesia. So I expect TW3 to explain everything we need to know about her.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I feel the same way. I played it on 360 when it came out. I swear Yennifer, and even Ciri were never mentioned once...or I wasnt paying attention...or i have bad memory

maybe its a Witcher 1 thing (which I remember even less) or a book thing? big fat /shrug

Yennefer wasn't in TW2 (or TW1), she was just mentioned a few times. Geralt also didn't remember her for most of those games due to his amnesia. So I expect TW3 to explain everything we need to know about her.

ah ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom