• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week, on The OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
SanFrancisco-26-AMouthful.jpg

No mention for gays I see, stupid gays. Showed you.

Hey, I'm calling the OT hotline and wanted to know what I can do about this bowl of spaghetti I had yesterday. I think it had cat meat, should I do something about it? HELP ME PLEASE OT.

DarthWufei said:
Hey, I'm calling the OT hotline and wanted to know what I can do about this bowl of spaghetti I had yesterday. I think it had cat meat, should I do something about it? HELP ME PLEASE OT.

You have two options available to you.

A: If you enjoyed the spaghetti, stirfry up some siamese.
B: If you didn't enjoy it, deepfry a doberman and try again.

Felidae_Khrall said:
You have two options available to you.

A: If you enjoyed the spaghetti, stirfry up some siamese.
B: If you didn't enjoy it, deepfry a doberman and try again.

Thank you! I think I will try the doberman as the cat meat tasted a little metallic. What part makes the best gravy as well?

DarthWufei said:
Thank you! I think I will try the doberman as the cat meat tasted a little metallic. What part makes the best gravy as well?

Kidneys. Or, if you have access to the doberman while it's alive, feed it whiskey and then the liver would be your best bet.

Suerte

Agent Dormer said:
I just had some C2. Tasted like ass. Bad ass.

Ah I was about to say... :(

Also, THE GAY kicked BuddyC's ass at UT2k4 whilst tired at 4am in the morning ;) You could say BuddyC rode my rocket a few times...

BuddyC

Suerte said:
Ah I was about to say... :(

Also, THE GAY kicked BuddyC's ass at UT2k4 whilst tired at 4am in the morning ;) You could say BuddyC rode my rocket a few times...

don't make me pull out screens from that first game where you didn't know what the fuck you were doing :p

i was running on low sleep - it's on tonight, bitch. can you bring it?

Suerte

BuddyChrist83 said:
don't make me pull out screens from that first game where you didn't know what the fuck you were doing :p

i was running on low sleep - it's on tonight, bitch. can you bring it?

Hey I wasn't bad in the first game, YOU SAID I WAS HOT!

And you bet I can bring it bitch, can you take it though?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom