• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week, on The OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felidae_Khrall said:
You're right, I misread the post that someone gave me earlier. my avatar WAS 90x150

Fixed!

Wait a minute... Bah, I told you that "Jedi Mind Tricks for Dummies" book wasn't worth it!

The producer is back on the set. Stop lollygagging. It's Sweeps Week so this time we will have special guest star Jessica Simpson! Writers, work her into the script. I don't care how.

StrikerObi said:
The producer is back on the set. Stop lollygagging. It's Sweeps Week so this time we will have special guest star Jessica Simpson! Writers, work her into the script. I don't care how.

The entire cast of OT is at a charity ball. There's music, drinks, dancing. At midnight, they bring out JEssica Simpson in a cage and start the bidding to see who gets to FHUTA!

Felidae_Khrall said:
The entire cast of OT is at a charity ball. There's music, drinks, dancing. At midnight, they bring out JEssica Simpson in a cage and start the bidding to see who gets to FHUTA!

What's that smell? I do believe it's RATINGS!

lamprey.jpg

Error Macro said:
JESUS!! WAY TO KILL MY BONER, DUMMY!

I'm a serial boner killer! Watch out, I could kill anybody's boner next. Maybe even Agent Dormer. I know he's been looking at that Morgan Webb thread.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
NOW IT'S TIME, WHILE THEY AREN'T WATCHING! GO PANDAS!

chin5287.jpeg

Panda_eating.jpg

giant_panda_eating_inset.jpg

panda.jpg

STRIKEROBI IS DRIVING THE GETAWAY MOBILE!
panda.jpg

WHERE ARE THE POLICE?!!?!
sbcops-n-donuts-strangebreed.gif

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?!
chaos.jpg

WTF I go to bed all the show turns to shit

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FABREGE EGG! And have you solved the Used Panties smuggling ring case yet?

Suerte

BuddyChrist83 said:
But I thought you've always been evil?

It's time to get more evil!

I say we start a huge fight Big Brother UK style!

I'll start "I'LL FOOKIN KILL YA VICTOR!!" *smashes plate*

BuddyC

Suerte said:
I'll start "I'LL FOOKIN KILL YA VICTOR!!" *smashes plate*

Due to some graphic sexual violence, viewer discretion is advisied.

Oh yea? I'll let you think you've won, and then twenty years from now I'll hook up with your daughter. Once I meet your wife I'll sex her up too at the same time. After all the plastic surgery, you won't recognize me. In fact, we'll end up having an incentious orgy at your place after one too many bottles of wine. Afterwards, we'll drink another bottle of wine poured from your ass, as that wine bottle feels "oh so good."

Little do you know that wine bottle is a molotov cocktail, and you don't realize it until your spinchter is splattered on the wall, right next to your wife's brains. That's right, my sperm is deadly. I end up impregnating your daughter and 'accidenlty' killing them both at a future time, therefore destroying your family line.

Three years later, when you wake up from your coma, you'll look in the mirror and see me, for we share the same name....ME!

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
BuddyC, I have captive the girl you met at the party who played Super Puzzle Figther and will not release her until you get me a million dollars! Muwhahaha.

neptunes

BuddyChrist83 said:
I would've done that in gaming, too.

Like dude what's your problem?

You've been my back since how long.

Saying "I can't wait until you get banned again"

What the hell am I doing that getting you so angry?

Was it that NDS thread?

BuddyC

Agent Dormer said:
But while he is trying to get her back I will be sending out my minions to go plant vials of rht VIRUS!

...but I already said you could plant the virus. No problem.

As for Brandy, well, uh, you're a shitty terrorist and nabbed neptunes by mistake, so, thanks again.

neptunes said:
Like dude what's your problem?

You've been my back since how long.

Saying "I can't wait until you get banned again"

What the hell am I doing that getting you so angry?

Was it that NDS thread?

Uh-oh, looks like somebody is trying to start a rational disscussion in The OT.

idea.jpg

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
BuddyChrist83 said:
...but I already said you could plant the virus. No problem.

As for Brandy, well, uh, you're a shitty terrorist and nabbed neptunes by mistake.

NUKES WHICH I WILL PLANT IN IRAQ GETTING BUSH REELECTED! HORROR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom