• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time to show your epeen to the world. How big is your Steam library? Pics encouraged…

Maddux4164

Banned
Been buying on Steam since, well I’m not sure. Probably around 2007 or something.

Somehow, don’t ask me how. I’ve got 586 games. Many I’ve never played. But they exist. So it’s a good feeling.

For fun, I’ve also showed my GOG library at a paltry 138.

Yes, I’ve got other store front stuff from Humble and others. But let’s see what ya got

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
jRo1lyG.png

Last edited:

Fahdis

Steam
980+ including DLC (almost in the 1K Club)

GOG
300+ all Free

Epic
400+ all Free

I'm not gonna even count 2K, Activision, Blizzard, Ubisoft, Bethesda and Origin launchers. Fuck em.

PlayStation 1, 2, 3 & 4
200+ (Waste of Money seeing how I could have played them all with Subs years later)

PlayStation 5
1 and its Astrobot for me and my niece (the PS5 ain't even mine)

Xbox (All)
15+ (never owned an Xbox)

Sega Megadrive
30+ (when I was a kid)

Atari 2600
3+ (when I was a baby given the shit controller from sister)

Nintendo
Fuck Nintendo, they won't get a dime from me. My wife has a Switch, I still don't touch it.

Last edited:

TheStam

478 on Steam
168 on Epic (90% claimed nonsense)
35 on Ubi Connect
28 on EA Play
3 on Battle.Net
2 on GOG

714 games according to my count. Funny how you can still get the feeling of "having nothing to play" sometimes.

Last edited:

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Sexy sexy

I have a feeling a few on here have crossed the 1k mark lol
For sure, I kind of fell off the compulsive buying so I've only been putting on an average of maybe 10 games a year in recent times. Though I do have a bunch of Humble Bundle to redeem so I could pump those numbers up a bit. Really need to cancel that trash subscription.

Maddux4164

Banned
Steam
980+ including DLC (almost in the 1K Club)

GOG
300+ all Free

Epic
400+ all Free

I'm not gonna even count 2K, Activision, Blizzard, Ubisoft, Bethesda and Origin launchers. Fuck em.

PlayStation 1, 2, 3 & 4
200+ (Waste of Money seeing how I could have played them all with Subs years later)

PlayStation 5
1 and its Astrobot for me and my niece (the PS5 ain't even mine)

Xbox (All)
15+ (never owned an Xbox)

Sega Megadrive
30+ (when I was a kid)

Atari 2600
3+ (when I was a baby given the shit controller from sister)

Nintendo
Fuck Nintendo, they won't get a dime from me. My wife has a Switch, I still don't touch it.
Yeah. I’m not even remotely going into my Xbox, PS and collection etc

lol 😂

Mainly curious on folks Steam libraries.

900+ sounds rather impressive. Many winter sales for sure

Amazingly I only have 97 games, probably because for the most part I've avoided doing bundles and ending up with stuff I don't want. Actually the only time I've done a bundle was last years Resident Evil Humble Bundle for $30, and I wanted every single game in the set.

Maddux4164

Banned
Amazingly I only have 97 games, probably because for the most part I've avoided doing bundles and ending up with stuff I don't want. Actually the only time I've done a bundle was last years Resident Evil Humble Bundle for $30, and I wanted every single game in the set.
Nothing wrong with a subtle curated collection of quality titles

I’ll buy a game because it’s cheap and think “one decade I’ll play it maybe”

Definitely don’t feel my collection is filled with junk. It’s not. But its absolutely mostly based on bundles and prices

Maddux4164

Banned
478 on Steam
168 on Epic (90% claimed nonsense)
35 on Ubi Connect
28 on EA Play
3 on Battle.Net
2 on GOG

714 games according to my count. Funny how you can still get the feeling of "having nothing to play" sometimes.
I’ll sit and try to “shop” for deals on games all the time

Yet we’ve got hundreds and hundreds on board ready to play

I need help. We all do I guess

“I aint Got shit to play”

Maddux4164

Banned
I’ve also got a major problem with wanting as many games installed as possible

Why? Why? These days, certainly can’t speak for everyone on earth, but downloading even a massive game might take 10-30 minutes if it’s absolutely massive

yet I feel the need to fill my hard drive up on games I boot. Say “cool”. And exit.

It’s a problem.

I used to leave my PC running overnight to download 30 songs off Napster.

Now I can download a AAA game in minutes

Last edited:

Mownoc

Steam - 815 Games (323 played)
PSN - 617 Games (338 played)
Xbox - ??? Games (141 played)

Not as bad as I thought, I've at least booted almost 50% of the games I own. Though a lot of those games especially on Steam will probably be under 30 minutes playtime lol.

RWaCr7N.png

XlQGCxZ.png

Last edited:

Fahdis

Yeah. I’m not even remotely going into my Xbox, PS and collection etc

lol 😂

Mainly curious on folks Steam libraries.

900+ sounds rather impressive. Many winter sales for sure

Actually, Humble Bundles mostly, I put Humble and Publishers down to the lowest as I can and give 95% of it to Charity. Then there's G2A, Steam Summer/Winter Sales, CD Keys, Eneba and Fanatical.

Last edited:

Maddux4164

Banned
Actually, Humble Bundles mostly, I put Humble and Publishers down to the lowest as I can and give 95% of it to Charity. Then there's G2A, Steam Summer/Winter Sales, CD Keys, Eneba.
I’ve bought off many of all of those as well.

I still say, overwhelmingly a majority of my games are things I’d like to play and enjoy. Or have played many years ago and want to own again etc

Maddux4164

Banned

Not as bad as I thought, I've at least booted almost 50% of the games I own. Though a lot of those games especially on Steam will probably be under 30 minutes playtime lol.
Steam playtime is embarrassing for me. I’d like to leave that out of this thread lol 😂

Unless we’re talking about Dark Souls or *gulp Fallout 4 etc

But yeah. Many will show a half hour. Me basically booting it and moving around for a minute and that’s all she wrote. I’m ashamed

Fahdis

I’ve bought off many of all of those as well.

I still say, overwhelmingly a majority of my games are things I’d like to play and enjoy. Or have played many years ago and want to own again etc

That's smart. Unfortunately for me, I have games I have never played. That "maybe one day" will never come. Worst, I'm a completionist so it can take years. Out of those 980+ games. 67 are complete. Trying to get to a 100 this by next year.

Maddux4164

Banned

RWaCr7N.png

XlQGCxZ.png
You def own more PS games than anyone I’ve seen lol 😂

Myself maybe 75 or so on that front. Digital.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
476 on Steam and just a few on GOG.

I was a filthy pirate during my youth, so most of my library are either Humble Bundles or stuff that I've picked up during the last few years.

simpatico

Gold Member
I want to know what folders people have set up on Steam. I can’t help but think I could organize my collection of 720 better. Right now they’re just broad genres, with a few developer folders for my favs. Souls, Bethesda, id, etc

Holammer

I want to know what folders people have set up on Steam. I can’t help but think I could organize my collection of 720 better. Right now they’re just broad genres, with a few developer folders for my favs. Souls, Bethesda, id, etc
tumblr_lxx5jj66Bd1rn95k2o1_500.gif

It's a mess, but like you I have folders for common genres like rogue-like, rpg, racing, shmup, metroidvania, adventure. Stuff like that, today when I buy a new game I add the appropriate tags, so games can be found in multiple categories.

Some collections get large, but it's still easier to find a game than wading through thousands of games.

snWGHNo.jpeg

Nothing wrong with a subtle curated collection of quality titles

I’ll buy a game because it’s cheap and think “one decade I’ll play it maybe”

Definitely don’t feel my collection is filled with junk. It’s not. But its absolutely mostly based on bundles and prices
Yeah in recent years I've definitely become more mindful of buying/collecting with purpose.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
New games have played/bought have dropped significantly with each year for me and Im replaying A LOT more than playing new stuff because, well, we're getting fewer games and out of those few, not that many great or worth the purchase day one. I think this year "new games" is prolly under 10 lmao. Worst fucking year in gaming ever. On PS5 I bought like 3 games this year and might make it 4 when I get Stellar Blade.

cMnWBNU.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom