• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

Anyone know of a free way to VPN in that works? If there isn't one, I'll cough up $5 and re-up my VPN subscription.

you getting ridiculous latency too? What were you getting and were do you live, just curious as I had the exact same problem and just got a refund. I remember TF1 having >AMAZING< servers when they were on azure or whatever

Izuna

Banned
Uhhhh

"Unable to create game window, resolution not supported?" error

Like, I know the workaround for this, but I assume it's because it's trying to put the game in 3000x2000 like everything on the Surface Book and is failing. Anyway I'll update in the PC Performance thread how well this goes ;)

edit: nvm, it was trying to do 2000x1333 which isn't even a registered resolution... derp

FYI to VPN users (and this may seem like obvious info, not sure), but as soon as the game launches you can alt-tab out and disconnect the VPN and the game will find servers with your real IP.

for anyone that bought off cdkeys.com

where the fuck do i find my key!?

Should have got an email invoice right away and it will have a download link in it like this:

7QeUUyU.png

After completing the campaign on hard, it definitely made the multiplayer not seem as overwhelming. The new menus and the way of customising your loadout has changed so much from Titanfall 1 that it can take a little while to get used to it. I'm still trying to adjust to the new Titans and what everything does. Hopefully I pick it up soon as I'm having a blast with the multiplayer. Had some great games and everything is as smooth and fluid as ever.

Izuna

Banned
Actually, it can get better than Wolf. Check out DOOM

DOOM campaign is almost no challenge and had a difficulty parabola that peaked at the intro.

Imo, DOOM is better than 99% of shit we have these days, but it's worse than all the games it plays like from the past. OG Quake, for example, us a far better game.

Wolf is on par with the classics, however.

Keasar

Hardpoint is really worse off without A.I. It is so boring to stay behind and amp points even though its kinda a crucial strategy...

God I am so ticked off on people who whined about the A.I soldiers. Without them, no way of trying to gain some Titan meter while getting between points. Getting some meter while AT the points. Nothing. Now there is only Attrition and Bounty left with that. And Attrition fucking sucks.

EL CUCO

Just got my copy from Amazon. Correct me if im wrong but aren't we supposed to get some nose art for the Titans? There wasnt any codes for skins inside the box.

Got my copy today, PS4.

Doesn't seem like anyone is playing online. I mean, it figures, it's a day early, but I'm hoping I didn't hedge my bets with the wrong version here.

Oh well. Might have to just play the campaign til tomorrow.

So how much was fixed from what people didn't like in the beta / alpha? I didn't get a chance to test it, but I'm really liking what I've played so far. Gotta dig through the recycles on the porch to find some Mountain Dew bottle caps now.

The maps seem great. I'm really liking Bounty Hunt (only game mode people are playing). Doesn't feel any slower than the first game. Those AI controlled Titan-grunts are cool.

Rodeo is dumbed down now though and seems overpowered. The battery mechanic seems cool though.

Yeah, I don't like it. Any way to disable it?
It's not film grain, it's the default brightness. Gotta turn it down. Should literally be the thread subtitle at this point.

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
Got my copy today, PS4.

Doesn't seem like anyone is playing online. I mean, it figures, it's a day early, but I'm hoping I didn't hedge my bets with the wrong version here.

Oh well. Might have to just play the campaign til tomorrow.

Connect on different servers. There's some players in the Tokyo servers, some in Belgium as well (since yesterday). And nah, you didn't. Dude, the game isn't even official out yet. Ha-ha!

Kuusoge

I'm pretty sure people who unlocked early through VPN aren't changing their data center or turning off the vpn because US servers are empty. I can only find a game on Australian servers right now.

The game is good so far. Looking forward to the US release so I can play a game not on 200ms latency

Top Bottom