• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

DOOM is better than Wolf. Much more fun. And i really enjoyed Wolf.

I've played about an hour or so of the TF2 campaign this evening, too early for me to compare to the above but first impressions are fantastic.

Haines

Banned
I have an incredible itch to buy this gMe but ive decided to wait to see what df says about every version including pro first.

Is tf1 worth me jumping in TF 1 to scratch my itch or should i just play something like halo 5

help. I pay monthly for my VPN, private internet access, and it's not working to unlock tf2

Australia. New Zealand. The UK. I don't know what else to try. Tells me doesn't release until Oct 28

Have Respawn said anything about in game stats?

I am unable to find anything in game and OG Titanfall had some nice stats.

Hopefully comes in a later update? Or can I view them online anywhere?

Recreat3

I have an incredible itch to buy this gMe but ive decided to wait to see what df says about every version including pro first.

Is tf1 worth me jumping in TF 1 to scratch my itch or should i just play something like halo 5

Im telling myself i dont need this game yet because i bought 3 games last weekend but im really itching to play it. Loved the first one and the sp campaign in this looks like loads of fun.

zeelman

Have Respawn said anything about in game stats?

I am unable to find anything in game and OG Titanfall had some nice stats.

Hopefully comes in a later update? Or can I view them online anywhere?

It's coming in a later update. The game is keeping track of things in the meantime.

Well, I deleted a couple of folders and I'm in game now. Can't seem to find a match. Where is everyone playing?

Edit: requested membership into titangaf, name is pinksocking

Izuna

Banned
YAY this just Unlocked!! Whooo, I'll sort out PC stuff later

edit: Imma be adding people to the networks!

edit2: fuck uni, I'm gunna finish this campaign tonight then ;)

Yea you have to search again after each match. I'm not a big fan of it and hopefully its not a big deal once most people are on tomorrow.

That's weird. I'm assuming it only puts you in games that haven't started yet then? Because otherwise I could see situations where you're constantly being rotated into lobbies mid game.

Like in BO3, most of the time I hit a playlist for the first time, I get thrown into a match mid game, and I only get a full game if I stick with that lobby.

Rayme

Here's something non-obvious:

If you're "cooking" a grenade or any type of ordnance (satchels, throwing stars, etc) on RB, hit 'Y' to cancel the throw. For most types, this just puts it back on your belt.

But for frag grenades, it'll drop it at your feet, gently rolling forward.

...use this to do evil things.

Told myself I'd wait for impressions and such post-launch before buying it, and almost bought it on my lunch break today, but didn't.

I ended up buying the deluxe edition when I got home from work.

Strider

Here's something non-obvious:

If you're "cooking" a grenade or any type of ordnance (satchels, throwing stars, etc) on RB, hit 'Y' to cancel the throw. For most types, this just puts it back on your belt.

But for frag grenades, it'll drop it at your feet, gently rolling forward.

...use this to do evil things.

yolo.gif

New + more advanced martyrdom

Izuna

Banned
Guys, please register in the google sheet or PM me your gamertag. There are a shit ton of requests Titangaf (which isn't TitanGAF because the website ;(

Ok, I'm in the game and I'm able to connect to servers, but matchmaking is taking awhile. Any tips from those that have been able to find games?

EDIT: just as I posted that, connected to a game. HERE WE GO

Finished the campaign! What a ride. There's still a ton of stuff for me to go back and collect, but I'll play MP for a while first.
Guys, please register in the google sheet or PM me your gamertag. There are a shit ton of requests Titangaf (which isn't TitanGAF because the website ;(
Also another reason I remade the network... I wonder if they can be renamed.

I've been searching GAF for Origin IDs if the request came from an ID not in the spreadsheet and adding them in myself. Haven't gotten any outside requests so far.

TitanGAF PC Happy Hour is in 49 minutes! Make sure to join the network and set it as your active network.
Anybody on PC want to party up? I have a mic but would like to talk through something like discord if possible.
Sure! Join the TitanGAF network and the Discord server linked in the post below the OP.

Izuna

Banned
Finished the campaign! What a ride. There's still a ton of stuff for me to go back and collect, but I'll play MP for a while first.

Also another reason I remade the network... I wonder if they can be renamed.

I've been searching GAF for Origin IDs if the request came from an ID not in the spreadsheet and adding them in myself. Haven't gotten any outside requests so far.

I'm gunna remake this network. Please resubmit your requests to join guys ;)

TitanGAF PC Happy Hour is in 49 minutes! Make sure to join the network and set it as your active network.

Sure! Join the TitanGAF network and the Discord server linked in the post below the OP.

I sent a request in game and I joined via the website on the first page but still not sure if I've been accepted.

Izuna

Banned
https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/272243/

This is the correct link for TitanGAF

Code, update the OP please

--

Also include this bit here:

Please also request to join either from the web page or search for titangaf in game. Your request will pop up and I will add you.

EDIT: Respawn, it seems that I don't have control to edit (cogwheel) the Network from the page if I made it from the Xbox One.

sjay1994

Despite not being impressed with the first beta, decided to pick it up. The positive impressions about the campaign got me interested again.

Bsigg12

Fiancé had a taste for overpriced chicken. I had a taste for a free Titan skin. Everyone is happy.

This is what the Buffalo Wild Wings skin looks like for those wondering.

I actually like that. Will have to make an overpriced trip there tomorrow for lunch.

I sent a request in game and I joined via the website on the first page but still not sure if I've been accepted.
I just processed another wave of invites. You should be in now.
https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/272243/

This is the correct link for TitanGAF

Code, update the OP please

--

Also include this bit here:

Please also request to join either from the web page or search for titangaf in game. Your request will pop up and I will add you.

EDIT: Respawn, it seems that I don't have control to edit (cogwheel) the Network from the page if I made it from the Xbox One.
Done.

And yeah, that's a problem I'm having too. They're fixing it. I actually can't even log into the website currently (just gives me error 500).

Returned to Titanfall 1 to send it off and just realized the game had a bumper jumper option. Never thought to check for some reason...

Anyways, barring Angel City, what map would you guys like to see return from the first game?

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Really enjoying the campaign so far, it's great. I mean I shouldn't be surprised as I love the majority of campaigns these folks have made but still, pleasantly surprised regardless :) Hell despite my reservations with the changes to the multiplayer I'm enjoying that a lot too tbh. The biggest thing is 'feel', the game just feels utterly fantastic to play. I'm really going to need to get a better monitor and graphics card (or full PC refresh :p ). I bet this would feel amazing at 144hz.

I just hope the PC community sticks around! I'm still glad I bought it though.

Tokubetsu

Returned to Titanfall 1 to send it off and just realized the game had a bumper jumper option. Never thought to check for some reason...

Anyways, barring Angel City, what map would you guys like to see return from the first game?

Wargames definitely. #1
Smuggler's Cove
Relic

I can't remember it's name but I liked the one that looked sort of deserty and the middle of the map was really low down but it had high ground on all sides and you could see wildlife taking off.

Edit: Bone City

Lagoon was really nice visually as well.

Top Bottom