• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

muu

Forgot to add myself to google docs list and got denied. Added myself on the PC list and trying to re-request but now it seems it's auto-rejecting me.

Strider

Not yet. Data is being tracked though, you just can't pull up the pages to see it yet. =)

Ah ok. I always liked the way the stats were presented in TF1 so I was just curious.
Also my first game went well and I wanted to peep the numbers haha

Although I def did a fairly bad job turning in bounty $. So much was going on I honestly forgot about it like half of the match... just like a noob :p

The feel of the game is really smooth compard to what I remembered of the tech test. Sliding all over the place
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

First match, ps4, and I literally can't move forward properly. It feels like I'm stuck in molasses. Feels like a lag thing. Same deal in titan, can't really move forward. REALLY weird.

Played a couple hours of campaign, really fantastic, easily tops Doom. I also loved (achievement/campaign spoilers)
when you kill Richter and the achievement is called "See you at the Party". I love a good Total Recall reference, great job Respawn!

My first game was a loss. I got my titan and absolutely wrecked with it. Beat one titan down, then ran around and won in a 2 v 1 titan fight. My bloodlust got the better of me, and I forgot about capturing points. Before I knew it, the enemy had all of them...whoops.

wrongway

PC servers dead at the moment? Just bowed out of the campaign to try a few multiplayer matches before calling it a night and I'm just stuck at searching for data center. :[

Edit: As soon as I said that I finally connected to a data center and my data center list is populated, but "Launch" under Multiplayer is greyed out and the notice box says "Contacting Respawn servers." Bah.

I'm gonna leave the PC TitanGAF network open for tonight in order to remove the confusion with joining it. I'll go through the list of people that joined tomorrow, but if I can't find you on the spreadsheet, you'll be kicked!
Forgot to add myself to google docs list and got denied. Added myself on the PC list and trying to re-request but now it seems it's auto-rejecting me.
You should be able to join now that the network's open.

KissVibes

Banned
GMG is a garbage company.

Why buy from them if they can't release keys on time when shady key bro from Russia can release keys on time?

GMG is a garbage company.

Why buy from them if they can't release keys on time when shady key bro from Russia can release keys on time?
Stopped buying from them ages ago. There's cheaper alternatives that get you your keys on time.

Edit: And if I'd bothered to read your entire post, I'd know that you're well aware of that. Lol

DKo5

Respawn Entertainment
PC servers dead at the moment? Just bowed out of the campaign to try a few multiplayer matches before calling it a night and I'm just stuck at searching for data center. :[

Edit: As soon as I said that I finally connected to a data center and my data center list is populated, but "Launch" under Multiplayer is greyed out and the notice box says "Contacting Respawn servers." Bah.

If you've got multiple network adapters try disabling all but the one you're using. Has helped a few people today.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Can't wait to play it on PS4 after work tomorrow. Loved the first TF and both tech tests, so I know I'm in for a treat.

wrongway

If you've got multiple network adapters try disabling all but the one you're using. Has helped a few people today.

Not sure if it was just coincidence from letting it sit long enough or not, but I'm in the multiplayer menu now after disabling an unused adapter. Thanks :)

I'm really torn on whether to get this or not. I really enjoyed the first Titanfall for a month maybe, and then my interest just plummeted. Hmmm...

Hazaku

Oh boy I should really learn to play bumper jumper or something. My hands are DYING after attempting to get that top 3 time trial spot trophy/achievement. My best is 34 seconds ...

ALSO <3 AUTO SPRINT

Oh boy I should really learn to play bumper jumper or something. My hands are DYING after attempting to get that top 3 time trial spot trophy/achievement. My best is 34 seconds ...

ALSO <3 AUTO SPRINT

Bumper jumper pilot for life.

or Evolved if you want to knee-slide everywhere.

Gator86

Man, the unlocks seem...fucking terrible. Every gun and titan has the same kit and none of it is really interesting. They basically did the exact thing they did with TF1, but now with more gaudy COD skins for everything.

That said, the MP is still really fun. Scorch and Legion are terrific.

tesqui

Just played an hour of the campaign and it looks like I'm already halfway through it? The level select shows only half icons left. Is it really that short? Do later levels get longer?

is there an online player count like the original Titanfall had?

On PC at least doesn't seem like it, can't even find a spot where it shows what datacenter you are currently connected to.

No issues with matchmaking though, pretty much instant games right now on PC, tried hardpoint, attrition, and bounty.

Argonomic

Yea the toggle ADS is what really gets me. What KB/M player wouldn't be able to to press both mouse buttons at the same time???? Nobody likes toggle ADS so I don't see why it's a thing in this game.

You should be able to bind regular hold-to-aim instead. Personally I use toggle ads on PC.

Top Bottom