• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

I don't find the mode very fun either, which is sad cause I was a huge rocket arena fan, but it's worth just running through the rest of your tickets. Any win is an automatic advocate's gift, so you can get some nice cosmetics out of the deal.

Yep. I love rocket arena type stuff too. This abomination is doing nothing for me though. The concept is stupid too. First I need a ticket, and then I need to win. And all I get is a crappy advocate gift? Fuck off respawn.

Triteon

I finished the story and am up to 37 in multi and I'm just now starting to get a bit bored of the maps I'm going to gen but I'd like to see a content drop sooner rather than later.

Izuna

Banned
e1rnDsT.gif

--

Also, Cloak is REALLY easy to see... :s I agree it may last a little long, but how is it causing anyone issues? I feel like you need to make sure your TV settings are working. They stand out for me.

The cloak is really easy to pick up when the player is moving, and any player that isn't moving isn't going to be much of a factor in any match of TitanFall 2.

Phase Shift is waaaaaaaaaaay more fucking annoying than cloak.

Except when I use it. Then phase shift is fine.

Don't nerf phase shift plz.

E92 M3

e1rnDsT.gif

--

Also, Cloak is REALLY easy to see... :s I agree it may last a little long, but how is it causing anyone issues? I feel like you need to make sure your TV settings are working. They stand out for me.

Nice shot and yeah it's easy as fuck to see. Hopefully Respawn just balances the duration.

Also, the challenge kills for weapons are weird. I am past 2500 with the Alternator yet it says I only have ~2200.

E92 M3

Agreed, but Ion requires a pretty skilled pilot to be anywhere close to competent. Tone does not. Shield, plink, plink, sonar, missles, repeat

Please, a bad Tone is as easy as anything to take out. If you don't like something fine, but don't be pretending that everyone is a master Tone. Every Titan takes time to be really good with.

Either way, we'll see what reasoning Respawn gives for the changes and I hope it's not some BS about "community outcry". If it's anything past a lowered duration, then cloak would be overnerfed.

I'm all phase shift now, but seeing balanced things nerfed is a bit frustrating.

*anxiously anticipating*

deoee

About numbers:

last week, when I played at this time, there were ~3000 people online.
Now it's over 5000.

JUST SAYING :|

Keihart

the G2A5 is the M1 Garand of the future, ping! ping!

Edit: The long range charged shot of legion destroys everything, i hardly change firing modes.

highrider

Banned
I never played the original and I've only begun the campaign, but I don't think I've ever played a shooter that controlled so well and felt so perfect.

E92 M3

Tone is OP af if you're using Legion.

Legion is so trash now ;(

I regret sharing all those videos lmao

Just shows how nerfing ruins the game. I never had an issue dealing with Legion.

Most of the time when people ask for nerf it's because something interferes with their playstyle.

--

Also, I see the Xbox population going up everyday.

When you nuclear eject, kill three titans with pilots in them, then grapple to the evac ship. So good. I love the sound the game makes when you kill multiple enemies with nuclear eject. Ugh this game. I love it so much.

I enjoy all the maps except Crash Site. Complex is okay but I would rather play on any other of the 7 than these 2. I can only speak for attrition and bounty hunt, not sure how they play in other modes.

Still missing the TF1 maps though. Hope the dlc delivers!

FStop7

Banned
Your faction choices are botched plastic surgery lady, South African merc, robo lady, the boozehead, kick yer arse lady, and Space Trump.

deoee

This game is perfectly playable with higher pings btw.
Just finished several matches with 120-200 Ms on the US Data centers.

If anyone EU citizen struggles to find players at this time of the day (no wonder haha), just go there :)

Reebot

Cloak is straight trash. I think it maybe impairs shooting in 1/10 firefights.

I dunno what's the supposed problem with its use. If someone runs cloak they give up stim and phase. That's a terrible, terrible trade to make.

deoee

Ok I need to get to sleep.

But man this MP is just so much fun and addicting >_>

Cloak is straight trash. I think it maybe impairs in 1/10 firefights.

I dunno what's the supposed problem with its use. If someone runs cloak they give up stim and phase. That's a terrible, terrible trade to make.

Yes, Cloak is next to useless IMO.
I have little problems seeing thomse people as a Pilot and nearly all other packs offer much more.

T-0800

This game is perfectly playable with higher pings btw.
Just finished several matches with 120-200 Ms on the US Data centers.

If anyone EU citizen struggles to find players at this time of the day (no wonder haha), just go there :)

Not in my experience. The other day my closest data centre kept jumping from 60 to 200 every few seconds and it caused constant stutter.

deoee

Not in my experience. The other day my closest data centre kept jumping from 60 to 200 every few seconds and it caused constant stutter.

It was not fluctuating inside the match that much, it was between the different matches.
One I had 120 ping, the other was at 200...
If it's constant, it's okay

FStop7

Banned
For some reason, I thought botched plastic surgery lady was Ash then I realized

I've been rolling with Ash because of how polite she is when commenting about how good I murder.

Mow down 3 pilots with a machine gun then detonate a titan. "Vinson Dynamics thanks you for your ongoing efforts!"

Top Bottom