• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

Wow the game delivered. I really love the singleplayer!

Now up into the Multiplayer :)

Too bad the game crashes every now and then for me and I have no clue why and how to prevent it. Perhaps someone has an idea: Win 10, i7 3770k @ 4.3, EVGA 1070 GTX FTW SC:
Titanfall2.exe
5813be82
nvwgf2umx.dll
58373bc1
c0000005
13f4
01d249b621c6c11c
T:\Origin\Games\Titanfall2\Titanfall2.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3696fe4b96482e60\nvwgf2umx.dll
79e6899b-5c17-4c6f-b552-3de38bf9ba62

Gator86

Yeah I get that, like look at the comparison in information given between Borderlands and Destiny. Similar genres and Destiny's UI is slicker but I'd still take Borderlands because it actually gives detailed information on cooldowns, hit points etc.

Yeah, more information is more important here, especially considering unlike Destiny, you're rarely in the menus here. You want them to provide the relevant information when you are looking at them. All the menus and such in TF2 look like placeholders anyway so, if looks are the reason, they made significant errors.

/Points to the forgotten second page of modes and laughs

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was just rodeoing a Tone and they just looked up, meleed and it killed me. Not electric smoke, the kill feed said 'melee' and the killcam showed them just look up ant punch the air and kill me

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Scorch always looks paranoid in the multiplayer menu. The other Titans kind of chill but Scorch is always acting like he hears something

deoee

Izuna

Banned
Respawn are next level lazy devs. :( what's the point in making the best MP shooter if you won't tell us patch notes when you promise them?

TheRed

I can't tell if you're being serious. When did they promise it and what was the promised date?

I sure can't take anyone seriously when they say lazy devs about a game they've obviously spent hundreds of hours playing and it sure didn't take laziness to make that game.

Lazy community interaction maybe... But I think they've been better than a lot of studios.

The difference from Hard to Master is pretty damn tough. I had very little issue with Hard but Master seems kinda cheap to me.

Yeah, it seems to force me to play the game in a way that is not as fun. I have a lot of other games to play right now so I might skip the Master playthrough for now.

Literal exactly what happened to me, lol. Got bored popping in and out of cover to try and down a single enemy and then running back.

KodaRuss

Literal exactly what happened to me, lol. Got bored popping in and out of cover to try and down a single enemy and then running back.

I am glad that they let you select the mission and difficulty so its easier to jump around and beat a mission whenever you want.

Good Ronins are crazey

I am not sure if I am really good or not with him yet. I just like to cause havoc for the enemy team and it usually works!

deoee

I am glad that they let you select the mission and difficulty so its easier to jump around and beat a mission whenever you want.

I am not sure if I am really good or not with him yet. I just like to cause havoc for the enemy team and it usually works!

I love to use my hover against Ronins as Northstar, they often are so confused that they keep slashing into thin air.
Combine this with smoke and you can barrage them with rockets and a few railgun shots :D

Tomeru

So no patch notes?

Anyway, I'm still learning stuff. Do titans have weak points? I noticed some glowing red parts on enemy titans...
And how do you execute pilots?

Gator86

The difference from Hard to Master is pretty damn tough. I had very little issue with Hard but Master seems kinda cheap to me.

I barely died in my master run. Knowing the levels helped a ton in not dying to random shit even though it's basically one shot death. Hilariously enough, the part I died most was the first level to open the game where you have no mobility and get rushed by specters.

SwolBro

Banned
This banner is pretty badass.

316px-Titanfall_2_Callsign_Titanium_Throne.jpg

Anyone have it, called "Titanium Throne".

Also, this one. Where do I get it? And I want it now - Called "To the Nines"

For that Daft Punk Titanfall 2 player, like myself.

316px-Titanfall_2_Callsign_To_The_Nines.jpg

Damn, those are some sweet banners. They need more of these. The majority of banners we get are terribly boring.

So what happened to the trailer? lol Where's the patch notes? Isn't this stuff about to be dropped?

Naar

Every time I take a break from playing then check this thread makes me want to go back to playing again :\

Anyone can recommend good sites to upload webms?

Top Bottom