• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

KodaRuss

I barely died in my master run. Knowing the levels helped a ton in not dying to random shit even though it's basically one shot death. Hilariously enough, the part I died most was the first level to open the game where you have no mobility and get rushed by specters.

Heh, maybe thats the problem. I am getting destroyed and just now unlocked the double jump.

TheRed

The grapple is so legit. It's all about unexpected movements I don't care how technically people think it doesn't add enough value over some other tacticals. I freaking love it and used it all Gen 1 now Gen 2 I'm trying everything else out and miss my grapple.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oriO0Fsqe4KPUIdTW/source.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oriO34EIqzEm4wN56/source.gif
http://i.giphy.com/3oriNOlJzKSdJ49EUU.gif

TIL that I have 2 charges in grapple before cooldown lol welp. I thought it was just one. Oh well I think it helped me learn good times to actually use it to do something more
than what you can just easily do with parkour instead of using it willy nilly everywhere. Can do some pretty cool moves I feel like a swinging shooting spiderman. It's great.

Ok sorry I'll edit i dont have a lot of experience posting or making gifs and I have fast internet woops.

deoee

Those gifs are huge, please edit it, kills my browser xD

also omg, console aim :D The grappling action was cool tho, I need to use it more

KRaZyAmmo

what's a good MP mode for someone beginning to get into it? I use to play tons of Domination when I was on CoD. Is there any mode similar to it?

deoee

what's a good MP mode for someone beginning to get into it? I use to play tons of Domination when I was on CoD. Is there any mode similar to it?

Amped Hardpoint = Domination basically.

I really like Attrition and Mixtape, Bounty Hunt is cool but I feel like I do too bad to be useful most of the time

Gator86

That moment when you get grappled as a pilot, phase shift out of it, turn 180 without moving, then blow the grapple pilot's face off the second you re-emerge.

Amped Hardpoint = Domination basically.

I really like Attrition and Mixtape, Bounty Hunt is cool but I feel like I do too bad to be useful most of the time

I'm pretty much going to stay in Amped Hardpoint and CTF until I get decent at this game. Don't want to venture off into games that rely on kills and I'm going 2 and 20 every game(thank goodness they don't show deaths lol).

TheRed

Those gifs are huge, please edit it, kills my browser xD

also omg, console aim :D The grappling action was cool tho, I need to use it more

Ha not really console aim since steam controller on PC, it's a combination of no aim assist and panic on my part of seeing people lol. Lots of fun though.
Grapple is lots fun, that first time you grapple a pilot and kick them right in the face feels so good.

Calderc

Ha not really console aim since steam controller on PC, it's a combination of no aim assist and panic on my part of seeing people lol. Lots of fun though.
Grapple is lots fun, that first time you grapple a pilot and kick them right in the face feels so good.

Have you gotten a gooser with it yet? The most satisfying of all.

vctor182

New player here on PS4, game is a lot of fun. I joined the GAF network I think (the one with more than 3k players) do you guys get together a certain day or time to play or play solo?

Top Bottom