• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

Strider

I was calling the smg by the wrong name this whole time

It's the Alternator... Derp.

Btw I know dlc maps and modes are free... Have they mentioned adding more weapons/equipment at any point or no?

Off in 30 min guys/gals and I'll set everyone up.

Sweeeeeeeet

MrBlonde

The multiplayer is SO STUPID GOOD! I dont know what it is... I was pretty damn critical of the tech test, but holy shit this is fun.

How am I going to juggle this, BF1 (which I LOVE), and Im still playing Overwatch?!
I feel ya bud, gaming time is limited and I need to find time for this, Gears 4, and yes I still try and play some overwatch. I wasn't even planning on getting g this but had to do it, glad I'm passing on call of duty this year and not a battlefield player

razzel

Well I'm done with MP, basically have all the same complaints as tech test. This is a game for COD fans, not Titanfall fans. On to the campaign.

Soooooo glad I only rented!!

FHIZ

Anyone order from Best Buy? Did you get your copy? In my two years of being a GCU member, this is the first time I haven't gotten a game delivered on release date. USPS is telling me Monday.

Attrition's great in a party. Having a ton of fun with the TitanGAF PC folks.

TitanGAF PC Happy hour is at 6PST!

If you haven't, add yourself to the spreadsheet (see the post below the OP)! I'm leaving the PC network open for now since the game just launched, but I'll be booting anyone who's not on the spreadsheet over the weekend.

garath

Ahhhhh. I forgot this was coming out today!! I just started playing FFXIV. I can't juggle all these games lol.

PC for sure. It's origin only again?

taimoorh

I'm hardly finding any matches on PC from Dubai (probably connected to EU servers). Hope this changes in a day or two, otherwise that's money down the drain.

Hate this shit on PC where the entire community gravitates towards a handful of games and you can only find meaningful multiplayer population on consoles for the vast majority of games.

I can't stop loving this campaign. It had a bit of a small lull in the middle, but it is going out with a bang.
When you throw explosives on the bridge glass and gun down everyone on the bridge with the squad of pilots.

giphy.gif

Cant find a single game for CTF. The data center or the network (like advocate or titangaf) that you can choose before hitting the multiplayer affects the population of the server or something?

Portman

Going to grab my copy this evening after work. Went retail on the PC for the discount and since I'm going to see a movie that'll give it time to download this evening.

I'll investigate how to get into the GAF group works this evening and get a request sent too. Looking forward to making some friends for PC Titan fun.

Ferny

The game is getting love from all corners right now. I'm really happy about that and i'm happy for Respawn.

There was a bit of a worry after the tech tests (more so the first), but they really nailed it on release. I'm so glad too because TF1 was one of my favorite games.

KodaRuss

Maybe this has already been talked about a bit but what about the preorder bonuses? Has anyone received theirs from Amazon? I saw the code for the Deluxe edition junk in the box but nothing about the preorder stuff

Dominator

Yo, this campaign is awesome so far. Only did the first two missions but wow, I'm impressed.

Makes me even more upset they didn't make one for Titanfall 1 lol, but at least we have one now.

Izuna

Banned
Bug Report

- ... In my Titan (Legion) my (X) button stopped working. I couldn't get out of my Titan, which caused me to swear more at a game in my life, and I also couldn't even eject... (Controller S, wired, no batteries) -- every other button worked.

-------------

Complex is literally garbage, at least for Bounty Hunt. It's very spread out.

And holy shit, could my Titan not fucking walk away from me as I'm trying to get inside it? I understand that it moving out of enemy fire takes priority, but FUCK. There was a Ronin slowly meleeing my Titan while I had a battery. All I wanted to do is jump inside and fight it, instead it move away fast enough that me with stim couldn't catch up to it and the Ronin's melee ended up killing me where I was supposed to enter it.

--

I'm coming out on top in almost every game, but I feel like I'm losing every game.

Top Bottom