• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
Want to try different titans but I love scorch too much to change

o7NvBr0VF1qnu.gif

Is there honestly any point to running with a pistol over an anti-titan weapon? In games like Bounty Hunt it is pointless to have a pistol as it makes trying to claim money off a titan pointless.

Secondly it feels recently that the balance has changed and not in a good way. With cloak now nerfed, I'm finding myself more and more going up against full teams of Tone's and pulse blades.

Zemm

Fuck Tone, such a piece of shit still. That 40mm is fucking ridiculous. Such an easy mode Titan. 3 star difficulty? you're having a laugh.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Tone? Scorch? Legion? Ronin?

Ion for life. Come at me wall running bros.

I'm still hoping we see titans start with even just a quarter of shield. This would also allow pilots to carry both at and pistols too as that can't happen right now due to the relative weakness of titans

Attrition should be the main mode but they've tried to push bounty hunt. Which is fun but it's map dependent . On big maps, teams farm at different zones and then camp out the banks. This is evident on homestead but better in other maps. I think bounty hunt just comes off as redundant compared to the beautiful chaos of attrition. But it has its fans.

I enjoy hardpoint though still not sure I like amping. Spawns should mayb flip as I camped a base in dry dock to get 15 kills with titans but maybe the game is too fast and that'd break spawns altogether

Haven't even played forward base yet, don't care if I never do. Crash site is very boring. Complex (huge mall?) is also made too large by that greenhouse area and is a bore for CTF. Homestead is too flat but I'm glad they move B flag.

Everything else is good. So that's 4 maps I dislike and 6 maps I like.

jeffc919

Is there honestly any point to running with a pistol over an anti-titan weapon? In games like Bounty Hunt it is pointless to have a pistol as it makes trying to claim money off a titan pointless.

Pistols have a silencer as an option, right? I don't play Pilot vs. Pilot but I could see them being useful there for stealth.

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
I really want the cha-ching sound you hear after a kill as a notification sound on my phone and tablet ... any chance of that happening Respawn?

Izuna

Banned
Oh yea I forgot you are the weird guy who claimed crash site is the best map and Tone is underpowered.

I was joking about Tone btw...

anyway

Respawn, I'm so sorry! -- I didn't realise that you made it so I could turn off the red lights in the minimap! <3 Thank you so much.

K.Sabot

Should allow pre-loads for people doing the free weekend if you don't want people spending 2 of the 3 free weekend days downloading your 30 gigabyte game...

op_ivy

Can someone post a link to the Xbox live store with the trail. I have a friend who can't find it

Zemm

Crash and Complex seem to be the consensus least favorites. Maybe they could just be weighted a little less so they come up less often in the rotation.

I barely see Complex and it's not too bad. Crash Site I see all the damn time though, definitely the map I see the most, and it's awful awful awful.

those pings. I had been complaining about them since day 1. <3 I want to kiss a respawn dev -- just set the Pilot thing to 3D

But they give you a clue where people are right? Those things?

The radar flashes (pings?) show up whenever a player or AI fires, right? That was my understanding. Turning them off just for AI could be cool, but would give people an advantage in Attrition/BH.

op_ivy

The radar flashes (pings?) show up whenever a player or AI fires, right? That was my understanding. Turning them off just for AI could be cool, but would give people an advantage in Attrition/BH.

Don't players still show as dots? If not, what causes players to show as dots?

Izuna

Banned

Honestly I wish I could turn off the red flashes ENTIRELY. ;( it just obscures the dots

Top Bottom