• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

Izuna

Banned
Data centers.

qrjzg.gif

Ok, enough is enough.

When I play Bounty Hunt, if my team fails to deposit their money (as indicated on the scoreboard), then I head to a corner and hit switch weapons and watch as they're systemically butchered 4v5 like the sub-human borderline vegetable fuckwits they are for the rest of the match.

I don't care if these kids never come back to the game because of their experience. It took literally ONE GAME for me to figure out how this shit worked, and these dipshits couldn't figure it out if you sat them in front of a step-by-step video tutorial.

Enough coddling of stupid people.

Izuna

Banned
I think I know why Bounty Hunt is so confusing.

Why does MY money total move about the screen like it's annoying fly or something?

End of Wave: Center of the Screen
During Wave: Bottom Left, where Bounty Gain is in the Center
Depositing: I literally do not know what the fuck I am looking at
Wave Complete: INVISIBLE

Why do I need to hear my teammates banking in their money at the same volume as mine?

Animator

Angel City is in all game modes now (since last night).

You say that but it's not man (at least on PC) :(

I have played like 12 hours since yesterday and haven't seen Angel City once in Attrition or Bounty Hunt. I asked every other group that's playing and they haven't seen it either. Either you guys made the rate it comes up something like getting double legendary skins in overwatch or something is broken.

E92 M3

Ok, enough is enough.

When I play Bounty Hunt, if my team fails to deposit their money (as indicated on the scoreboard), then I head to a corner and hit switch weapons and watch as they're systemically butchered 4v5 like the sub-human borderline vegetable fuckwits they are for the rest of the match.

I don't care if these kids never come back to the game because of their experience. It took literally ONE GAME for me to figure out how this shit worked, and these dipshits couldn't figure it out if you sat them in front of a step-by-step video tutorial.

Enough coddling of stupid people.

Why take it so seriously? Just play attrition if you're solo.

What are merits for?

leveling. You need a certain number of merits to level up. Max is 10 merits a level. So winning, completing a match, and doing the bonus goal (like bank 600 in bounty hunt or kill 3 pilots w/o dying in attrition) net you 3 merits. Escaping on the ship when you lose nets you a merit as well. Levelling guns/titans/and secondary weapons net you merits but as you gain levels in those weapons/titans it becomes longer to gain a level so the game sorta encourages you to try out different guns to help speed up the leveling process

ironcreed

Banned
leveling. You need a certain number of merits to level up. Max is 10 merits a level. So winning, completing a match, and doing the bonus goal (like bank 600 in bounty hunt or kill 3 pilots w/o dying in attrition) net you 3 merits. Escaping on the ship when you lose nets you a merit as well. Levelling guns/titans/and secondary weapons net you merits but as you gain levels in those weapons/titans it becomes longer to gain a level so the game sorta encourages you to try out different guns to help speed up the leveling process

Oh, okay. Thank you.

Ive been trying out new play styles for the weekend. I figured it will help me balance against the new players who dont know what's going on. I dont want to play a game where we steamroll them.

Although I will go back to Ion if I see three Tones on a team. I started using Scorch and I'm having trouble fighting Tones.

With Ion it's super easy to fight Tone.

Ive been trying out new play styles for the weekend. I figured it will help me balance against the new players who dont know what's going on. I dont want to play a game where we steamroll them.

Although I will go back to Ion if I see three Tones on a team. I started using Scorch and I'm having trouble fighting Tones.

With Ion it's super easy to fight Tone.
I've been doing the same thing. I'm experimenting with Northstar and using an assault rifle instead of volt. I should probably start using the l-star since people on here seem to like it.

E92 M3

I'm using Ordinance Expert atm, but I may switch to that for a game...

There's no real strategic advantage, however. But if it stops me being so disoriented I'll keep it.

Yeah, it's so quick and kinda better than first person mode lol.

--

Is it true that I will stop gaining credits once reaching the end Gen 10?

Free weekend showing how many people playing this like its cod. Waa getting kill streaks like crazy simply because they couldnt deal with my wall bouncing.

Hopefully they adapt and get to see how awesome this games MP is. As someone who doesnt play as much MP as when i was younger this is the best I've played in a pretty long time. Bought tge skin pack simple because i just felt respawn deserved a little extra.

ironcreed

Banned
I started off playing with my COD habits, coming straight from playing Infinite Warfare and was getting decimated. But now I am actually starting to do better in this game than I do at COD. One thing I also have come to appreciate is that it is easier to get rewarded than it is with kill streaks. Yet it's still a much more complex game for sure.

I don't know, the more I play the more I don't want to stop. There are times where it kind of felt like a clusterfuck, but now that I am getting into a rhythm and learning the maps a bit better it feels pretty damn great. Fun as hell game for sure.

Keihart

How can Angel City be so good compared to all the other maps? i don't even want to play the other maps anymore, i feel so restrained in movement :c

E92 M3

Ronin is so much fun and I'm starting to feel super comfortable with him. The Leadwall could use one more shot - 4 is awfully low.

I must say it felt so good at the end of a losing effort to take out a few opposing pilots and a Titan who were trying to destroy the escape ship and then hop out and get on the ship with only a few seconds left before it departed while being the only one able to do so.

On the other hand man it fucking sucks to get out numbered in a Titan fight 2 or 3 to one. It's just such a hopeless situation that gets even worse if you can't even run away from the fight. I had an encounter where I ran from a double team only to encounter another enemy Titan that had full health. I already took a beating so I was done for.

Keihart

I must say it felt so good at the end of a losing effort to take out a few opposing pilots and a Titan who were trying to destroy the escape ship and then hop out and get on the ship with only a few seconds left before it departed while being the only one able to do so.

On the other hand man it fucking sucks to get out numbered in a Titan fight 2 or 3 to one. It's just such a hopeless situation that gets even worse if you can't even run away from the fight. I had an encounter where I ran from a double team only to encounter another enemy Titan that had full health. I already took a beating so I was done for.

I like runing the MGL and amped damage, so when i'm outnumbered i usally switch between guard and follow mode for the auto titan while i damage those titans as much as i can. it works pretty well since they can focus the damage, if they ignore you, you probably are getting them in doom state.

The MGL with extended mag and fast reaload is amazing.

Top Bottom