• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

Durden77

This is probably the most fun modern-esque shooter I've ever played. Really have a special type of fun when I play it. I just wish I had more time to play.

Level 31 now. Really really like the CAR. Only other SMG I tried was the Volt but I didn’t dig it as much. Mainly using Stim and the run n gun attachment, and try to move in on mother fuckers. It works pretty well, and is getting better as I get better with the movement.

Still don't really know what my favorite titan is. I was liking Scorch, then Ronin, then Tome, now I'm back to Ion.

TITANFALL 2 |OT2.1| Whatever the %$&^ that means.
TITANFALL 2 |prOT2| Uphold The Mission
TITANFALL 2 |OT2| Don't Misgender Northstar Either.
TITANFALL 2 |OT2| Didact's montage still not out
TITANFALL 2 |OT2| Can We Get An Encore? (posted in Gaming)
TITANFALL 2 |OT2| I promise that this title will be better
TITANFALL 2 |OT2| TitanGAF are family and we'll KICK YOUR ARSE

cast your votes

First one, hands down.

SwolBro

Banned
So, the first reddit xbone ctf tournament is up for registration. i would have liked to see a one g2a per team limit as well but the rules seem solid enough.

Rules
4v4 Capture the Flag, Double Elimination

GENERAL INFORMATION:
-Matches are Best of Three, With the finals being Best of Five
-The tournament is Double Elimination so if you lose you will be placed in the "Losers Bracket"
-If the winner of the Losers Bracket beats the winner of the Winners Bracket, a Best of Five rematch will be played to determine the ultimate winner

LIMITS:
-One Hemlok per team
-One Devotion per team
-One Tone per team
-One Legion per team

BOOSTS:
-The only boost that will be permitted is Extra Battery
-If any other Boosts are used the team responsible forfeits the match

MAPS:
-Exoplanet
-Eden
-Angel City
-Drydock
-Black Water Canal
-Boomtown
-Forward Base Kodai

It'd be nice if you guys put a 4 man GAF squad to participate

Registration. https://www.toornament.com/tournaments/583f30f0150ba0e7038b45f9/information

Izuna

Banned
These rules are kinda silly...

Swol, I'd play with you if you don't already have a squad.

Ori would be great to play with too but I dunno if him not having a mic is too bad. I have some time to learn routes etc.

Bounty Hunt is 5 players, not 6.

I think we need to discuss what "goes for minions" means. Wave 1 (apart from Wave 5 on Eden) is the only minion spawn with a single point. Also, you won't have any Titans at the start. Any pilot that fights away from this point/isn't throwing 'nades, is only making it less likely for their team to get the cash.

Killing other Pilots or Titans at the spawn points is obviously what you should do, but the priority should be the minions.

Simply put, the team that kills the most minions will win. This is simply a fact of how the game works. It's technically not really possible for a team who kills less minions to steal all the bonus, since they only steal 50% each time.

When I'm playing, I will often say "I have A point, everyone go to B" or "leave Laser alone" etc. Because all you really need to do is kill more than half of the minions each time.

The average team will just have all their Titans in one spawn. When that happens, it makes more sense to soft of focus on making sure you do more Damage to an AI Titan. Don't try to kill the enemy first. Whatever you take, you keep 75% of it unless you die. A single Tone Core does like half of a Bounty Titan's health.

Stealing money is the go back mechanic, but you will never catch up that way. It doesn't make sense to have players prioritising this.

I mean more in terms of the value of keeping players out of combat. If you steal 25% of say 100, then you've taken $50, but that in itself isn't especially valuable, but killing them, getting them out of the action, and opening up more space for your team, seems to have high value, and if your intending to do that, then your putting yourself at more risk, so it doesn't make sense for the player that's killing to be the one carrying a lot of money.

But yeah, I forgot that it's a 5 player mode not 6, so having two players not focusing on minions would probably be too many. But having just one that can keep players out of the action seems valuable, especially in the single zone phases. During the initial phase, just running around and killing their entire team seems to do me quite well, it gives us an early cash boost, I get my titan from the kills, my team get theirs because the grunts are theirs for free, and then we're free to kill what we like on wave two.

I think it's kind of a shame that people wanted attrition back so badly. Bounty hunt is a really neat mode with a lot of strategy. I understand why people wanted attrition back but it's disappointing to see that bounty hunt is barely played on the UK servers, particularly at certain times.

how are the rules silly?

The rules seem super silly. By saying things like 'one hemlock per team' it's as if they're trying to restrict the usage of mid-long ranged gameplay, yet they allow the G2a, and also, even if you were only allowed one of each decent ranged weapon (devotion, g2, hemlock), that would be 3/4 of your team equipped capable of running the restricted playstyle. The restrictions are arbitrary, as if the TOs have no idea what they're trying to cultivate with the changes.

Plus, the ruleset is based off of preconceptions of how these abilities will pan out, people haven't taken the time to experience how things like boosts will factor into the meta, they've just outright banned them because their are certain boosts that they don't like. I get why something like amped damage would be banned right off the bat, however why is radar jammer banned? why is phase rewind banned? why is the tactical wall banned? It doesn't make sense. Plenty of the boosts could easily enhance the games dynamics and make competitive play more interesting. Rejecting so many features at such an early stage doesn't seem to have much benefit, it will cause the experience to stagnate, and create a needless disconnection between the competitive community and the typical player.

SwolBro

Banned
Those rules are just bad, completely strips the game of what it is.

i'd love to hear how. still waiting.

it eliminate all the shit parts of what makes pub matches frustrating. no insanely overpowered boosts, and no multiple people running overpowered range weapons or tone/legion titans. Do you really want to go up against 4 tones? Seriously?

so??? how does it strip what makes the game what it is? All it does is help facilitate the best part of the game- MOVEMENT.

Izuna

Banned
how are the rules silly?

Because this early on in the game it's discouraging people from finding counters to the things that are considered a problem. It also forces people to play in a way that's not at all representative of regular gameplay.

"One Tone Limit" is awfully specific. If Tone is that bad and everyone picks a Tone (like they did in the GameSager tournament series) then it's at worst fair.

SwolBro

Banned
Because this early on in the game it's discouraging people from finding counters to the things that are considered a problem. It also forces people to play in a way that's not at all representative of regular gameplay.

"One Tone Limit" is awfully specific. If Tone is that bad and everyone picks a Tone (like they did in the GameSager tournament series) then it's at worst fair.

Wait, you just contradicted yourself. You first say it discourages people from finding counters and forces people to play in a way that doesn't represent regular gameplay but then complain about the one tone limit? You don't see all tones in a regular pub match.

i think you have absolutely no idea what the match would be like going up against 4 players a lot better than you all running hemlocks. You would spawn and die. They'd immidately get titan domination and you'd quit.

And if watching 2 teams equally skilled all playing this stale motionless hemlock/devotion/g2a camp fest would be the most boring crap. No one would want to watch and no one would want to play in it.

Sorry but you are way too used to pub stomping. You have NO CLUE what it'd be like my friend. lol

Izuna

Banned
I mean more in terms of the value of keeping players out of combat. If you steal 25% of say 100, then you've taken $50, but that in itself isn't especially valuable, but killing them, getting them out of the action, and opening up more space for your team, seems to have high value, and if your intending to do that, then your putting yourself at more risk, so it doesn't make sense for the player that's killing to be the one carrying a lot of money.

But yeah, I forgot that it's a 5 player mode not 6, so having two players not focusing on minions would probably be too many. But having just one that can keep players out of the action seems valuable, especially in the single zone phases. During the initial phase, just running around and killing their entire team seems to do me quite well, it gives us an early cash boost, I get my titan from the kills, my team get theirs because the grunts are theirs for free, and then we're free to kill what we like on wave two.

I think it's kind of a shame that people wanted attrition back so badly. Bounty hunt is a really neat mode with a lot of strategy. I understand why people wanted attrition back but it's disappointing to see that bounty hunt is barely played on the UK servers, particularly at certain times.

I'm confused. 25% of 100 is 25... Anyway, it's beside the point.

Killing other Pilots to get a Titan is obviously the way to go, and yeah in Wave 1 it's a good idea, but the majority of the team at least should be concentrating on getting the minion kills. I think in a serious game, it would depend on what sight lines people have to spawns and they're likely to save their 'nades.

In the typical game, you can get your Titan in like 10 or so Minion Kills. But I see what you mean now if it's like a 5-stack vs. a 5-stack. Designating specific players to kill Pilots sounds like a cheesy tactic. It shouldn't affect Waves 3 and onwards, though. The whole team in unlikely to be alive at once and they should definitely prioritise the cash.

--

I would prefer Attrition if it was actually Attrition. This is a glorified Pilot Hunter for like the first 1/4 or so and then it's straight up Skirmish. You simply cannot realistically get a Titan from chasing Minion kills. I would do that in R1, and try to avoid Pilot conflict or do so if I felt like it was the best time to. That was a way to play that mode and it was fun. Now you're forced to ignore Minions for the most part.

Wait, you just contradicted yourself. You first say it discourages people from finding counters and forces people to play in a way that doesn't represent regular gameplay but then complain about the one tone limit? You don't see all tones in a regular pub match.

i think you have absolutely no idea what the match would be like for you going up against 4 players a lot better than you all running hemlocks. You would spawn and die. They'd immidately get titan domination and you'd quit.

And if watching 2 teams equally skilled all playing this stale motionless hemlock/devotion/g2a camp fest would be the most boring crap. No one would want to watch and no one would want to play in it.

Sorry but you are way too used to pub stomping. You have NO CLUE what it'd be like my friend. lol

No, my point is, if there is a use for the other Titans that outweighs the benefit of everything being Tone, it discourages that to be found. Same with Hemlock really. I don't believe the Hemlock was banned in the PS4 tourney and yet people mostly played with Alternators or R-101 there.

It's way too early to be imposing such restrictions.

I'm confused. 25% of 100 is 25... Anyway, it's beside the point.

Killing other Pilots to get a Titan is obviously the way to go, and yeah in Wave 1 it's a good idea, but the majority of the team at least should be concentrating on getting the minion kills. I think in a serious game, it would depend on what sight lines people have to spawns and they're likely to save their 'nades.

In the typical game, you can get your Titan in like 10 or so Minion Kills. But I see what you mean now if it's like a 5-stack vs. a 5-stack. Designating specific players to kill Pilots sounds like a cheesy tactic. It shouldn't affect Waves 3 and onwards, though. The whole team in unlikely to be alive at once and they should definitely prioritise the cash.

--

I would prefer Attrition if it was actually Attrition. This is a glorified Pilot Hunter for like the first 1/4 or so and then it's straight up Skirmish. You simply cannot realistically get a Titan from chasing Minion kills. I would do that in R1, and try to avoid Pilot conflict or do so if I felt like it was the best time to. That was a way to play that mode and it was fun. Now you're forced to ignore Minions for the most part.

No, my point is, if there is a use for the other Titans that outweighs the benefit of everything being Tone, it discourages that to be found. Same with Hemlock really. I don't believe the Hemlock was banned in the PS4 tourney and yet people mostly played with Alternators or R-101 there.

Sorry I posted that at 5 am, I meant 50%. :)

Yeah pilot and titan kills are the only thing that hold real value in attrition, I'm not going to kill minions if I can get pilot kills instead. So most of the time I just ignore them rather than just being shot for putting myself on the radar. I usually end up killing 20-30 mind you, but a lot of that I do from my Titan.

i think you have absolutely no idea what the match would be like going up against 4 players a lot better than you all running hemlocks. You would spawn and die. They'd immidately get titan domination and you'd quit.

If it's that bad then you're in for a treat because with that crappy ruleset they could easily run 2 G2s, 1 Hemlock and 1 Devotion and craft the exact scenario that you describe.

I don't take issue with some modification to the rule set especially a little later down the line after a bit more experimentation, but this rule set in particular doesn't make sense. It doesn't do anything. It suggests the tournament organisers have recognised issues with the games balance, yet their means of remedying them are entirely superficial.

Izuna

Banned
Sorry I posted that at 5 am, I meant 50%. :)

Yeah pilot and titan kills are the only thing that hold real value in attrition, I'm not going to kill minions if I can get pilot kills instead. So most of the time I just ignore them rather than just being shot for putting myself on the radar. I usually end up killing 20-30 mind you, but a lot of that I do from my Titan.

Reapers and Stalkers are pointless to try killing in as a Pilot apart from VERY specific situations (and even then, you're kill for the Reaper is probably going to get robbed by another AI anyway).

I played a game of Export the other day (the one with the electricity) and LOVED how there is this one slope that leads down to this area where one team's minions may spawn. It's worth like 12-16 points but it's a bad place to be.

It's always worth check that area when it's your minion's turn to spawn there and there's a lone Titan that's a sitting duck.

I miss that sort of thing.

<3

SwolBro

Banned
I

That was a 3v3 tournament and one of the kids on sagers team was an original titanfall 1 player and not close to being one of the better ones mind you. Gamesager himself ran a 201 any time he felt threatened. If everyone from titanfall 1 comes out to register for this tournament you'll see players/teams A LOT better than in that ps4 tourny.

hemlock is overpowered. everyone already knows this. it's done to prevent a variety of strategies. a team could take the lead and then all turtle with hemlocks.

If it's that bad then you're in for a treat because with that crappy ruleset they could easily run 2 G2s, 1 Hemlock and 1 Devotion and craft the exact scenario that you describe.

I don't take issue with some modification to the rule set especially a little later down the line after a bit more experimentation, but this rule set in particular doesn't make sense. It doesn't do anything. It suggests the tournament organisers have recognised issues with the games balance, yet their means of remedying them are entirely superficial.

The devotion limit over a G2a limit was peculiar considering it's not much of a CTF weapon. I'm assuming the organizers felt the g2a requires some skill to use up close, and the drawback from close encounters was enough not to limit it? not sure.

Izuna

Banned
That was a 3v3 tournament and one of the kids on sagers team was an original titanfall 1 player and not close to being one of the better ones mind you. Gamesager himself ran a 201 any time he felt threatened. If everyone from titanfall 1 comes out to register for this tournament you'll see players/teams A LOT better than in that ps4 tourny.

hemlock is overpowered. everyone already knows this. it's done to prevent a variety of strategies. a team could take the lead and then all turtle with hemlocks.

By all means, let's have a tournament where we see this happen first before making such assumptions.

Yun or Yang didn't win EVO in AE 2011.

SwolBro

Banned
By all means, let's have a tournament where we see this happen first before making such assumptions.

no need. looking around peoples feeds i can see what they'd run. sagers teammate ran g2a exclusively. And like i said any time sager felt threatened he switched to the 201. against good teams none of them would have ran an alternator.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member

Swol, you might make fair points sometimes, but this is probably the kind of thing that opens you up to "elitist" comments.

I'll likely never reach high levels of play in this game, and the kind of depth your posts go into don't have any bearing on my play environment, so I won't engage with them in general. I still have a respect for players like you, though, so try to show others the same courtesy (even if they're apparently less experienced than you).

Edit:

I'm under the impression that you don't have to join such a tourney if you don't want to.
It might be too early for some, but for others it might spice things up. Short of Respawn adding full-on custom match options, you might as well let people enjoy the game the way they want.

Angel City is still an incredible LTS map. I love playing it, but it really just makes it more apparent how big a letdown pretty much all the other maps are. They really should have pulled a SOCOM II and just copied every map from the original into this one.

I am up to gen 25 or 26 in my Tone... wonder if it just goes on forever? New executions in the Prime titans.. I guess we know now why they removed the ability to die during titan executions, can't have people paying money for Prime titans with hella cool executions if you're gonna get blown up half the time you use it :\

SwolBro

Banned
Swol, you might make fair points sometimes, but this is probably the kind of thing that opens you up to "elitist" comments.

I'll likely never reach high levels of play in this game, and the kind of depth your posts go into don't have any bearing on my play environment, so I won't engage with them in general. I still have a respect for players like you, though, so try to show others the same courtesy (even if they're apparently less experienced than you).

Sure, if it wasn't for the fact that i have played with Izuna before. Pub stomping is vastly different. Playing a team that communicates and that is all equal or above skill as you can expose some serious frustration not only with the game itself but with your accustomed play style.

In a pub match you hit a wall and stim across the map without anyone even noticing you half the time. In a match like this you'd be picked off from across the map the second you hit the parkour route.

i'm not trying to be elitist, i know from experience what people will play like to win. it's a different ball game and limiting the potential abuses is a good thing for everybody.

Izuna

Banned
I'm under the impression that you don't have to join such a tourney if you don't want to.
It might be too early for some, but for others it might spice things up. Short of Respawn adding full-on custom match options, you might as well let people enjoy the game the way they want.

That has nothing to do with my ability discuss the rules. It's not like I'm any sort of dictator. These tournaments are also trying to get viewers.

I mean, sheesh, I made a comment about the rules being silly, and in the same post I asked if someone would want to join it with me. All I did was expand on why when I was quizzed.

Sure, if it wasn't for the fact that i have played with Izuna before. Pub stomping is vastly different. Playing a team that communicates and that is all equal or above skill as you can expose some serious frustration not only with the game itself but with your accustomed play style.

In a pub match you hit a wall and stim across the map without anyone even noticing you half the time. In a match like this you'd be picked off from across the map the second you hit the parkour route.

i'm not trying to be elitist, i know from experience what people will play like to win. it's a different ball game and limiting the potential abuses is a good thing for everybody.

I'm not denying that this is the idea. I understand the reasoning behind the rule set, but I think it also take a fair amount of assumption to conclude that these things have no counters. After all, this is the first Xbox CTF tournament, no?

Our only example may have included the best players, but it also only showed us the G2 being preferred by a single member. That's not banned here, so it's hardly eligible to be used as an example.

It would be nice to not impose too many restrictions on what's considered OP so early on. I get that FPS != Fighting Games, but there's a reason why a character would get banned and it's not because they're merely considered the best. We lose the opportunity for an elite team to figure out a counter to "single cap, then camp with Hemlock".

And tbf, if every opinion you have is going to eventually boil down to "but you don't get it because elite players this..." then I guess there's no point talking to anyone in this thread, right?

Izuna

Banned
edit: ... you know what it is? it's this quick reply extension I have for Chrome... I'm going to remove it... sorry for the dp

SwolBro

Banned
It would be nice to not impose too many restrictions on what's considered OP so early on. I get that FPS != Fighting Games, but there's a reason why a character would get banned and it's not because they're merely considered the best. We lose the opportunity for an elite team to figure out a counter to "single cap, then camp with Hemlock".

I totally get what you're saying but i think the organizers know how it'd go. I sure know how it'd go.

No one wants a guy sitting all the way back picking people off. This isn't supposed to be HALO.

d1o1fFs9E1a8g.gif

And this is essentially what would happen. There'd be a ton of head glitching. Hell, there already was headglitching in Titanfall 1 tournaments. It'd be a goddamn nightmare with multiple hemlocks running around. Some maps could be less annoying hemlock camp fests but most of them would be.

Angel city gameplay would be ass of mega proportions.

Well yeah that's true but those two were still stupid good. Far superior to the rest of the cast outside of Fei Long obviously. The only time I felt scared playing as AE Yun was when I played against Vanilla Sagat in USF4 using Edition Select.

As for the Hemlock, I haven't used it much since I've mainly stuck with the 201 and the CAR. It does seem pretty powerful though. But my aim sucks and I'm a below average player. I'd be even worse if I can't spray and pray like I do a lot.

Izuna

Banned
Well yeah that's true but those two were still stupid good. Far superior to the rest of the cast outside of Fei Long obviously. The only time I felt scared playing as AE Yun was when I played against Vanilla Sagat in USF4 using Edition Select.

As for the Hemlock, I haven't used it much since I've mainly stuck with the 201 and the CAR. It does seem pretty powerful though. But my aim sucks and I'm a below average player. I'd be even worse if I can spray and pray like I do a lot.

Vanilla Sagat didn't win EVO either ;P

That's beside the point really. Something being the best doesn't mean it's the most useful for all strategies or all examples. I'm sceptical that this tourney would have turned into 4 Hemlocks vs. 4 Hemlocks, but nvm.

Anyway, my comment about the restrictions being silly was about the Tone limit. I'd like for the opportunity of a tournament setting to show us shenanigans with other Titan classes encouraged by the simple idea that everyone should be Tone.

SwolBro

Banned
Anyway, my comment about the restrictions being silly was about the Tone limit. I'd like for the opportunity of a tournament setting to show us shenanigans with other Titan classes encouraged by the simple idea that everyone should be Tone.

Considering Titanfall 1 ctf tournies were all atlas 40s and the 1 arc per team i wouldn't be completely against something like all Tones and 1 legion. However, it's nice to see variety. I don't mind the limit especially since these Titans lack customization. At least in Titanfall 1 you'd see particle walls vs vortex shield vs cluster vs slave vs salvo varieties.

We'll get to see other titans being dropped here. My guess is we'll see Ronins and Ions being the other 2 main Titans.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member

I see what you're saying more clearly now. I hadn't really considered certain weapons/builds shutting down core aspects of gameplay (like parkour), especially on consoles where even aim assist doesn't compare to the level of precision on PC.

For pub plebs such as myself with limited gaming time, being able to jump into a match quickly and perform reasonably well is enough to feel satisfied. I can tell most of the discussion going on is beyond the leagues of what I'm experiencing, but I like to think Respawn knows how to cater to both crowds.

To be honest, as a semi-casual player who takes competitive online semi-seriously, I find T2 much less frustrating than OW or SFV (which I also play regularly). I don't know what it is, but it's by far the least stressful game for me to play right now. It feels like the "honeymoon period" will never end, whereas with something like OW, it all gets way too serious the second one gets involved with the meta and how you're "supposed to play." I wouldn't want to see that happen with T2, but do let me know if my fears are unfounded.

That has nothing to do with my ability discuss the rules. It's not like I'm any sort of dictator. These tournaments are also trying to get viewers.

I mean, sheesh, I made a comment about the rules being silly, and in the same post I asked if someone would want to join it with me. All I did was expand on why when I was quizzed.

I getcha. Didn't mean to imply dictatorship. For the record, I'd be against any kind of regulation at this early stage (if I had any say). I'm just trying to see each side of the story.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
So I unlocked detonator and it is now my favorite thing ever. My first kill with one was a sniper in their nest. I wall run up the side of the building, climbed up a sign, dropped the detonator, and BOOM.

FStop7

Banned
Switched back to Xbone to mess around though I have all the good stuff unlocked on PS4. Xbone looks markedly worse with softer textures and aliasing but I would swear it's a bit more fluid. It feels easier to wall run and transition smoothly. I switched the FOV to 90 on both and that was a big improvement. Player wise it felt about the same: a lot of people roof and window camp their way to an early lead only to lose it in the last 5 minutes.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Same friend who made the Swing Set montage with me sent me this:

E07D0jY.gif

Maybe y'all knew about it already, but I thought it was pretty cool.

Vipu

Banned
On another note I only have about 10 Advocate Gift Banners that I have not yet unlocked and I have not gotten either of these yet. Are they in the game or am I just going to have to keep playing Coliseum and only receiving credits for Advocate Gifts. Has anyone seen these yet?

316px-Titanfall_2_Callsign_Titanium_Throne.jpg

316px-Titanfall_2_Callsign_To_The_Nines.jpg

I dont think I have seen those and I have all advocate gift banners.
Where did you find those or know that those should be in game?

Damn, the game is pretty dead in the morning. Less than 100 people in my region for Attrition. I mean it's 3am on a Wednesday, so it's understandable. Guess I'll just play BF1 until later today.

E92 M3

Ive reached my limit with the lack of SBMM in this game.

Im at the point where Im quitting matches within 2 minutes simply because its so obvious that Ive been tasked once again with herding cats or babysitting the handicapped.

And thats excluding matches Im dropped into mid-way with an over 1000 point difference. Obviously those are immediate quits.

Then quit playing and stop trying to ruin it for the majority. Carrying people is more fun than sweating every single match.

SBMM IS COMPLETE GARBAGE

I would burn the game if Respawn ever activated it lol.

SwolBro

Banned
That's what he sems to want

Yes, i want a highly mobile game with gun duals and no bullshit overpowered range weapons. Gosh, such an elitist mentality, am i right?

on another note i decided to go hemlock exclusively for a few games this morning. got 3 hate mails accusing me of being a little bitch camper lol

Vipu

Banned
Yes, i want a highly mobile game with gun duals and no bullshit overpowered range weapons. Gosh, such an elitist mentality, am i right?

If they doubled or bit less pilot hp and fixed server updaterate it would help a ton and it would be so much better game.

E92 M3

on another note i decided to go hemlock exclusively for a few games this morning. got 3 hate mails accusing me of being a little bitch camper lol

I've made peace with the fact this game should allow people to play how they want. If they want to camp, go for it. If they want to be a space ninja, that's fine too. As long as all tools provided are viable I'm happy.

Give the player as many options as possible. That's what made MW2 so good.

If they doubled or bit less pilot hp and fixed server updaterate it would help a ton and it would be so much better game.

TTK IS PERFECT. It allows for the individual to shine plus factors in reaction time. Many times I've turned on people that didn't land their shots.

ironcreed

Banned

Sounds like you are doing something right and decided to just have fun.

tumblr_mq7ukgGB3U1sx2cido1_500.gif

If you feel like something has an advantage, you are free to use it yourself.

Top Bottom