• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

Regarding the video... somehow my sound was fucked, exporting again.
Also I noticed, I had a stream running in the background for the first 2 minutes or so - OOPS D:

Oh god..

Bf1 was very very addicting for the first ~60h I played it.
Then Tf2 came out and every death felt like bullshit + it's so team dependent that most of the time I'm just frustrated about how stupid people are in this game.
UGH
Same happened to me with BF1. :(

EL CUCO

Man, my matches are getting hella sweaty. Not sure if it's just other players learning how to play or SBMM has been dialed up :/

KodaRuss

Man, my matches are getting hella sweaty. Not sure if it's just other players learning how to play or SBMM has been dialed up :/

I am seeing a huge difference in LTS vs BH and Attrition. LTS I get stomped a lot because you are so dependant on your teammates unlike the other modes.

KodaRuss

The new Northstar ability that highlights everybody on the field is great, you can easily spot campers from across the map and even see through some smoke. Very effective. :)

My probably is that I am watching that so closely I get hit front behind or blindsided from another Titan. Just get bad tunnel vision with it. Especially on LTS

E92 M3

I hope they didn't fiddle with the SBMM because I'm trying real hard every match (and use serious loadouts). Maybe it's just random.

Izuna

Banned
I hope they didn't fiddle with the SBMM because I'm trying real hard every match (and use serious loadouts). Maybe it's just random.

It's been kinda BS lately (until I had calderc on my team, GGs dude).

If it stays like this then soloQ will be unplayable.

Izuna

Banned
I phase shifted into a bank and got killed by a Tone who was standing outside. There was no window or anything. The lag is unbarable.

Home alone this morning before work I played 3 matches of Bounty Hunt. All 3 a loss, all 3 teams filled with stupidity. How am I with only 5 kills have the most cash banked and they guy with 18 kills didn't even crack a 1000? I yelled at the top of my lungs the next game when my team was not even trying to bank money and the other teams just camped the banks.

deoee

Home alone this morning before work I played 3 matches of Bounty Hunt. All 3 a loss, all 3 teams filled with stupidity. How am I with only 5 kills have the most cash banked and they guy with 18 kills didn't even crack a 1000? I yelled at the top of my lungs the next game when my team was not even trying to bank money and the other teams just camped the banks.

It's like this in EVERY game where the objective is more than "shoot at moving targets".
People just play brainless and have no clue what to do.
Even in Battlefield, which has been around for FOREVER people still do not play the objectives but rather camp somewhere and let the enemy take over flags

SwolBro

Banned
I am seeing a huge difference in LTS vs BH and Attrition. LTS I get stomped a lot because you are so dependant on your teammates unlike the other modes.
lts has always been like that and will always be.

people complaining because they aren't stomping?

now whose crying for nerfs...

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
lol

gbm8UpS.png

Zemm

Can they fucking nerf Tone's 40mm to Pilots already? Fucking ridiculous how large they are. I know you need an easy titan for people to play but this is fucking stupid. Like a fisher price babies first titan.

deoee

Oooh I finally got my 80% win rate!

Turns out that it rounds up (of course it does). So I actually have 79.50%

Awesome!

Now if two more people would chime in with some clips, I could finish this <3

No problemo and gratz to 80%!

Also I was trying out the EVA for the first time D:

E92 M3

Can they fucking nerf Tone's 40mm to Pilots already? Fucking ridiculous how large they are. I know you need an easy titan for people to play but this is fucking stupid. Like a fisher price babies first titan.

Accuracy has been severely hit, it's not that bad. At least I haven't been killed by her often. Ronin is a lot scarier for anti-pilots.

FStop7

Banned
I was on foot, entering a bulding, when I got killed by a Legion's smart core from halfway across the map. I don't even wanna hear it about Tone any more.

KodaRuss

lts has always been like that and will always be.

people complaining because they aren't stomping?

now whose crying for nerfs...

I am not sure what nerf I am crying for here but pretty sure you have the medal in this OT in that department. Even though I agree with you on some points.

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!

Odd complaint, from what I've read in here Tone bitching is usually based in Titan v Titan combat. From my experience she's fairly easy to evade as a Pilot. And Tone has already been nerf'd, I hope they leave her be.

Izuna

Banned
weyPeUP.png

Since the game rounds up the percentage, I changed my equation to match.

--

So if I want 90%, I need 381 wins in without losing

Why BH tho? Ugh

Because I have song already in mind :s

--

Guys, myself and Jaeger and playing Titanfall 2 (New York datacentre) Message me to join

Izuna

Banned
4Ns7dfC.gif

This...

Even if you Goose the dude, they still get 75% of what they stole because of the way cash is rewarded with bonus.

GGs Cobalt.

Thanks for carrying my ass. :D

I wanted to track down and murder some of our teammates. 2 titans and 2 pilots vs me and you, and the rest of our team is where?! lol

Izuna

Banned
GGs Cobalt.

Thanks for carrying my ass. :D

I wanted to track down and murder some of our teammates. 2 titans and 2 pilots vs me and you, and the rest of our team is where?! lol

Yeah we had some rubbish af teammates...

How do you be Gen 6, have 2 Pilot kills and $400?

Geez

apologies for switching to Tone when things got rough

I really think Respawn could do their players a favor and lock out all multiplayer (except private matches) until players have gone through the single-player. Even if it's on easy, just make sure these slack-jawed bums understand this isn't COD.

Or at very least, the tutorial.

Yeah we had some rubbish af teammates...

How do you be Gen 6, have 2 Pilot kills and $400?

Geez

apologies for switching to Tone when things got rough

LOL, run whichever Titan you like. I've been Ion exclusive and will be until I get him to Gen10.

Zemm

There is something wrong with the map rotation, seriously. Like Crash Site comes up all the time, I reckon 1 in 3/4 games at least, with the other maps being 1/8 or something. It's mad how often crash site comes up, wouldn't be a problem if it was a good map but it's shite. Bet there's something up with the coding for this map if they check it. On PC this is.

kanuuna

Upcoming DLC maps better address some of this camping shit with tighter maps. Or they've got to give some kind of defensive bonus to people when they reach a certain movement speed, give assault rifles a massive damage falloff to force those people to lean towards sniper rifles or something. The amount of people spending entire matches on rooftops with sentry turrets and assault rifles that perform way better than they should for any given range is really starting to get to me.

There is something wrong with the map rotation, seriously. Like Crash Site comes up all the time, I reckon 1 in 3/4 games at least, with the other maps being 1/8 or something. It's mad how often crash site comes up, wouldn't be a problem if it was a good map but it's shite. Bet there's something up with the coding for this map if they check it. On PC this is.

Exoplanet is the one I get more than any other.

iddqd

Two games as first on the leaderboard and nearly 20 kills,
two games with single digit kills and lots of shooting of the air around enemy pilots.

Sigh

And Tone is pretty great, I get it now.
Pretty much only played ION thus far and switched to TONE yesterday. Everything is a lot easier with her.

Top Bottom