• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
still no GMG key, they said 48 hours before release i would get it. but nop. last time i order shti from them

YMMV but cdkeys has been good at getting me keys in time to preload on the last 3 games I preordered for PC. Also got them cheaper. They're also my go-to site for XBL Gold subs.

Tovarisc

Kinda amazing that 3rd party site (cdkeys) with most likely questionable sources scores keys before GMG with direct EA hook up.

That's delicious. I can't do that for controller but for PC I'll defo do that. The only thing is that you need to repress crouch after each hop right?
That bind makes it so it'll hold down crouch no matter what until you press the key again. The default toggle crouch bind releases crouch when you jump, meaning you have to press it after every jump. Right now I just rebound Ctrl to regular (not toggled) crouch and using that when I need to hop around.
Just tried joining the GAF club in the second post of this thread, still just says there's only 1 member though? This stuff live yet?
It is, but the web interface is really janky and full of bugs currently. I'm accepting people requesting to join on PC currently, but Xbox and PS4 players will either have to pray that the web interface works or until Izuna/RedFury get the game.
Current cheapest place to buy this for PC?

Cdkey preferably
CDKeys supposedly is cheap and already delivering keys.

Izuna

Banned
oYP6gJF.jpg

Goodbye, shit TV!

Steiner

Banned
Requested entry to TitanGAF.

PSN Assassio.

Do we have an official GAF group? Sorry - late to the thread. I've been banging through SP for a review but I'll be hitting up MP soon. I actually really enjoyed the beta. Y'all add me if we have a group.

PSN Tranquil-Lo

Do I have to do anything in-game?

Edit: Saw the post under the OP. Guess it still isn't working.

OT is 👌, nice work.

My only question is, do we know if we can change the titan AI voices this time around? Googled and couldn't find an answer.

Lren

Fixed my issue. Apparently disabling all ethernet ports and just leaving my wireless card as my only connection seemed to do the trick.

eldudebro

It's like Christmas eve for me a the moment.

Cannot wait to get home tomorrow when hopefully amazon haven't ruined my week by not delivering my preorder!!

Been watching videos on youtube all day that's just building to the hype...

Izuna

Banned
OT is 👌, nice work.

My only question is, do we know if we can change the titan AI voices this time around? Googled and couldn't find an answer.

I doubt it, considering they have gender now lol.

Perhaps we'll get different accents/languages. I want Tone to speak German.

RedFury

Requested entry to TitanGAF.

PSN Assassio.

Do we have an official GAF group? Sorry - late to the thread. I've been banging through SP for a review but I'll be hitting up MP soon. I actually really enjoyed the beta. Y'all add me if we have a group.

PSN Tranquil-Lo

Do I have to do anything in-game?

Edit: Saw the post under the OP. Guess it still isn't working.
Correct, not up yet but will send them out as soon as available.

Drewfonse

Wake up tomorrow, 30 min conference call, kiss wife goodbye as she leaves for the weekend, settle in for long weekend.

This pilot is sincerely prepared for TitanFall.

I bought off CDKeys and had it preloaded yesterday. Been playing the PC version for the last few hours and really enjoying it so far. I'm loving the BT / Jack Cooper dialogue more than I expected as BT says some pretty funny stuff throughout the campaign.

KodaRuss

Wake up tomorrow, 30 min conference call, kiss wife goodbye as she leaves for the weekend, settle in for long weekend.

This pilot is sincerely prepared for TitanFall.

Damn you!

Ill have Friday night to play (as long as Amazon doesnt fuck me) and am I pretty booked solid besides that.

Damn you!

Ill have Friday night to play (as long as Amazon doesnt fuck me) and am I pretty booked solid besides that.

Yeah, this has been my most anticipated game in quite sometime... LOVED TF1. However, girlfriend and I are going to her brothers Friday, heading up to spend the day in Columbus, OH Saturday and then going to Indianapolis for the Colts game and coming back Monday. :(

Tinúviel

I'm in Europe but i bought the game with my US account (cause of ridiculous prices in Turkish PSN Store,standart version costs 87$) am i going to wait US unlock time or will it unlock according to my PS4's timezone?

ACE 1991

Will be interesting to see how this game shakes out population wise. Will wait a month and see what the PS4 vs PC playerbase is like.

Drewfonse

Damn you!

It's like the planets aligned for me. Normally when she goes out of town I'm replaying something or anticipating something.

Thank you, Yahweh. :)))))

Drewfonse

Yeah, this has been my most anticipated game in quite sometime... LOVED TF1. However, girlfriend and I are going to her brothers Friday, heading up to spend the day in Columbus, OH Saturday and then going to Indianapolis for the Colts game and coming back Monday. :(

Going to see an NFL game ain't too shabby!

Oh, it's the Colts....

Top Bottom